2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Soomaaliya Soomaali baa leh :2tjlv3e:

Couldn’t have said it better

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No Non-ethnic somali should be given the right to vote or be in political power.

Oromos can live in peace, that’s fine. But they shouldn’t be given the same roles as a somali.

4.5 is already pushing it with the .5, don’t let them take it too far.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Oromos should be welcomed in Somalia. They are our brothers :it0tdo8:
Our brothers that are killing and torturing every somali they see in ethiopia...

It’s like you haven’t been keeping up at all. I’ve seen dozens of videos of them tying up a somali and whipping him.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Our brothers that are killing and torturing every somali they see in ethiopia...

It’s like you haven’t been keeping up at all. I’ve seen dozens of videos of them tying up a somali and whipping him.
Somalis torture and kill Somalis the most. What does that have to do with miskeen Oromos who live among us?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis torture and kill Somalis the most. What does that have to do with miskeen Oromos who live among us?
Are you ok? reread what you just sent.

Somalis torture and kill somalis the most? You’re literally using the exact statements that white right-wingers use against blm. I don’t have to explain to you why somalis, who live in somalia and live ONLY around other somalis tend to commit crimes on other somalis more often, do I?

Oromos are not miskiin. They can live in somalia in peace, but they won’t be allowed any extra rights

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Are you ok? reread what you just sent.

Somalis torture and kill somalis the most? You’re literally using the exact statements that white right-wingers use against blm. I don’t have to explain to you why somalis, who live in somalia and live ONLY around other somalis tend to commit crimes on other somalis more often, do I?

Oromos are not miskiin. They can live in somalia in peace, but they won’t be allowed any extra rights
Fair representation is a human right. The white country you’re living in does not deny nonwhites the opportunity to gain political power, but somehow it’s justified when Somalis do so to Oromos?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Fair representation is a human right. The white country you’re living in does not deny nonwhites the opportunity to gain political power, but somehow it’s justified when Somalis do so to Oromos?
that actually came to my mind, they must-have representation, but even in western countries, you don't see some European ethnicities/ppl go and migrate to another European country and settle in one of its cities and eventually claim it as their own.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don’t care. We shouldn’t copy everything white countries do.

If they want to give me political rights then that’s on them. We shouldn’t do everything white countries do.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There always have been a pocket of Oromos who lived with us, they are practically indistinguishable from us when they learn the language. I say they deserve representation. No need to be afraid of invasion. :)

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
8E1A6FA0-E0AF-474C-ADA9-8373D0F0E6BF.png

Cadaans are about to become a minority group in their own nations, they're having children below the replacement rate. Following their example and not ensuring homogeneity is fucking psychotic and borderline suicidal wallahi:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Cadaans are about to become a minority group in their own nations, they're having children below the replacement rate. It's suicidal, following their example and not ensuring homogeneity is fucking psychotic wallahi:mahubowtf:
They’ve become a minority in their own capital city and are getting bullied like it’s no one’s business.

She’s trynna turn us into cucks like the cadaans.