This will be our future if Somalis donโ€™t unite. Read this Sorrowful Testimony of a Diapora Harari ๐Ÿ˜ข

Yes it's very funny to see them crying over it. You lost get over the L and move on. Maybe if Hararis still had a backbone they'd claim back their only city

I'm still doubting that you are mentally fit and well.

Being decimated = take an L and move on, so ma'aha?!??!

Hopefully you're not crying if someone you know dies :drakewtf:

I'm still doubting that you are mentally fit and well.

Being decimated = take an L and move on, so ma'aha?!??!

Hopefully you're not crying if someone you know dies :drakewtf:
Lol spare me the pitty empathy hypocrical son of Samaale your ancestors did the same shit to the point that your country is only one ethnicity. Y'all literally schizo posting about a delusion grand dream to save some obscure Ethiopian ethnicity & call me the mentally ill one bahaha.

I can give less of a xaar about yaryar Harari it's survival of the fittest in this world been like that since the dawn of man. You care so much about these Habeshi Muslim soo maha? Go liberate Harar for them then. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure they'll appreciate the assist.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
the real problem isn't Oromo who are mostly muslim. the problem is the christian presence in the city. in Ethiopia there are places where masjid can't be build, yet Harar, a historic muslim city is forced to become a secular city where Christians are allowed to build churches.
if i had a choice of the city becoming 100% Muslim but Oromo or it being 50% somali and the rest gaal, i choose the former.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Lol spare me the pitty empathy hypocrical son of Samaale your ancestors did the same shit to the point that your country is only one ethnicity. Y'all literally schizo posting about a delusion grand dream to save some obscure Ethiopian ethnicity & call me the mentally ill one bahaha.

I can give less of a xaar about yaryar Harari it's survival of the fittest in this world been like that since the dawn of man. You care so much about these Habeshi Muslim soo maha? Go liberate Harar for them then. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure they'll appreciate the assist.
horta aren't you afar?

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
the real problem isn't Oromo who are mostly muslim. the problem is the christian presence in the city. in Ethiopia there are places where masjid can't be build, yet Harar, a historic muslim city is forced to become a secular city where Christians are allowed to build churches.
if i had a choice of the city becoming 100% Muslim but Oromo or it being 50% somali and the rest gaal, i choose the former.
Miya Harari tahay? city should 95% harari and the rest anything else.

Hamzza

VIP
@GaradShabeel Hararis at their peak when they were politically dominant were never more than 20k. To claim they were genocided is dangerous and could cause more trouble.

They grow from 20k in 1880 to more than 100k in 2020. They had less space to thrive and perhaps lower fertility rates when compared to their neighbors but were never genocide.

When you make massive statements like this you need to provide sources supporting your claims.

The Oromos of that region are 100 percent Muslim. Itโ€™s the Amharas that arenโ€™t. And many keeping moving east.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@GaradShabeel Hararis at their peak when they were politically dominant were never more than 20k. To claim they were genocided is dangerous and could cause more trouble.

They grow from 20k in 1880 to more than 100k in 2020. They had less space to thrive and perhaps lower fertility rates when compared to their neighbors but were never genocide.

When you make massive statements like this you need to provide sources supporting your claims.
would agree the Amhara settlement has cause the city lose some of it's indigenous identity?

Last edited:

It's not about empathy, but how you're resonated it.

No one is denying what happened 500+ years ago; it's well documented atrocities committed. But it certainly doesn't not justify decimations happening today. Also, why are you making it appear to be that only Somalis have done horrible things in the past?!!? Your langaab side striking again (pun intended)? They need caawimaad too :mjohreally:

Speaking about liberations, my family come from nearby nearby. My ancestors and my kin has a history with Hararis that stretches more than half a millennium. We've fought alongside them in many wars and battles, including the last major one in the late 1800s, before Abyssinians annexed the territory. Hence, why I am so passionate about my brethrens today. Iska ilaali, haye:ufdup:

Midka kale, anigu dhul xalaal baan ka yimid. my ancestral land, ma i fahantay?:sass2:

Last edited:
It's not about empathy, but how you're resonating it.

No is denying whats happened 500+ years ago; it's well documented atrocities committed. But it certainly doesn't not justify decimations happening today. Also, why are you making it appear to be that only Somalis have done horrible things in the past?!!? Your langaab side striking again (pun intended)? They need caawimaad too :mjohreally:

Speaking about liberations, my family come from nearby nearby. My ancestors and my kin has a history with Hararis that stretches more than half a millennium. We've fought alongside them in many wars and battles, including the last major one in the late 1800s, before Abyssinians annexed the territory. Hence, why I am so passionate about my brethrens today. Iska ilaali, haye:ufdup:

Midka kale, anigu dhul xalaal baan ka yimid. my ancestral land, ma i fahantay?:sass2:
Hararis didn't exist until 500 years ago. If you mean Harla's those yaryar's got what's coming for Hararis ๐Ÿ’€ I never said Somalis only did terrible things my whole point is that all major low land east cushites Somalis Afars and Oromos have been on some fuckshit khalasing niggas left & right. You niggas should be some of the last people to be judging Oromos fr fr

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
Well i can't say i know much about modern day hararis i only knew some of their history but it would be naive to say it's black and white. There're defiantly many sides to the story case and point this reddit post.

If yโ€™all have high blood pressure you should just leave this thread for peace of mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is plenty more of this everywhere which clearly point to the complexity of the situation.