this why i hate being associated with arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ugas

I can't believe you are the only one who gets it. I've heard of reports of little somali girls getting 'inspected' by doctors in Europe in order to insure they weren't circumsized. It's getting really sick and little somali girls are the ones suffering.

Bravo ugas!!!!!!
Did you follow that whole Vacational cutting fiasco in the UK?

Walahi you should have seen how that Gynaecologist on BBC systematically embarrassed that Anti-FGM somali women. What oppurtunistic hag.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:zhqjlmx:
SJWs? SJWs are the ones leading this Anti-FGM propaganda campaing to invade Somali girls privacy and to destroy their dignity saaxiib. Stigmatize them and used them as mascots for thei NGO profit bulshow.

2. The widely publicized and sensationalized reproductive health and medical complications associated with female genital surgeries in Arica are infrequent events and represent the exception rather than the rule.
Reviews of the medical and demographic literature and direct comparisons of matched samples of “uncut” and “cut” (primarily type II) African women suggest that, from a public health point of view, the vast majority of genital surgeries in Africa are same, even with current proce-dures and under current conditions. According to some medical experts, with a proper input of medical resources, the potential for harm can bereasonably managed. The exceptions, where and when they occur, are usu-ally the result o inadequate surgicalconditions, hygiene, or malpractice,as well as relative deciencies in the general health care system in Africa. Significantly, reviews on the medical literature indicate that most of the widely publicized claims about high morbidity or mortality and negative
reproductive health consequences of female genital surgeries do not standup to critical scientific analysis

Once again, there's a significant difference between the relatively benign type 1 & 2 and the type 3 infibulation Somalis practice. There's a plethora of literature on the complications of carving out 2 major sex organs that can't be dismissed by a sjw study about cultural relativism and hurt feelings of African women who feel stigmatised about the reporting of those complications.

Common sense alone would lead someone to the conclusion that removing a woman's labia and clitoris then sewing it back up, a procedure done in the bush by a witch doctor, might be a tad bit dangerous.

I don't care how ingrained fgm is, any cultural practice that involves serious mutilation of a body part, especially a sex organ, should be a practice that is discontinued.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take your first daughter to the baadiyo of Mudug to be sewn up.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's not to say I support Somali women on television rambling on about their vaginas.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

can anyone share links or videos of these white feminists bc I totally have no idea what you're talking about
lol bc white feminist are not known to be selfish and always with an agenda. it's just the dialogue surrounding fgm

anyway what do you think of this
the most grotesque thing i've seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B

bilan M

But wouldn't people over 27 largely be born in Somalia?
Yea, i was born somalia and moved uk wen i was 3 but i was still sent to dubai wen i was older to get it done. I think the last wave was those eho were in there adolesent around 1999 early 2000s. this wen mother started to become scared of the authroties and fgm was being talked about By communties workers. There mayb some girls under 27 done. But i think only a very few girls over 27 have not been circumsied

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Bahal I see you are an anti fgm activist ala that nimko c*nt.

How do feel about little girls having to get inspected by the doctors and taken away from their homes based on their ethnicity? Basically institutional child molestation. This is what's happening to little somali girls because of people like you.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Yea, i was born somalia and moved uk wen i was 3 but i was still sent to dubai wen i was older to get it done. I think the last wave was those eho were in there adolesent around 1999 early 2000s. this wen mother started to become scared of the authroties and fgm was being talked about By communties workers. There mayb some girls under 27 done. But i think only a very few girls over 27 have not been circumsied
That's not true abaayo, Most of my cousins did not get it done in any form nor have I although I'm 26. Please don't spread misinformation. There is enough as is.

What's u confused about nigga

connect the dots for me like im 5

because all I'm hearing so far is

> white feminists are terrible (cool, white ppl suck)

> fgm isn't so bad

> a grown person willingly deciding to do stuff to their body is the same as forcing little girls or tricking them on holiday to get cut

like i can't honestly believe ppl like @Ugas are seriously advocating for fgm in 2015. wtf?

Once again, there's a significant difference between the relatively benign type 1 & 2 and the type 3 infibulation Somalis practice. There's a plethora of literature on the complications of carving out 2 major sex organs that can't be dismissed by a sjw study about cultural relativism and hurt feelings of African women who feel stigmatised about the reporting of those complications.

Common sense alone would lead someone to the conclusion that removing a woman's labia and clitoris then sewing it back up, a procedure done in the bush by a witch doctor, might be a tad bit dangerous.

I don't care how ingrained fgm is, any cultural practice that involves serious mutilation of a body part, especially a sex organ, should be a practice that is discontinued.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take your first daughter to the baadiyo of Mudug to be sewn up.

Why do you keep spamming the place with bulshitt that does not make sense. Spouting bunch of meaningless rethoric doesnt undermine the facts. You cannot carve out sex organs let alone cut out the whole clitoris. :camby:

The medical studies and gyneacologist reports are very clear saaxiib.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No we cannot physically stop women from getting it done so PRACTICAL solutions are needed not sensationalized drivel with political baggage.

Get it? This anti fgm movement is an INDUSTRY not a social movement that will offer real solutions. Like you said girls are STILL getting it done, the anti FGM has not been effective. Abroad its actively targeting little somali girls. It's sick.

@bored

Last edited:
the thing is also I heard a lot of these same lines on this new somali podcast, mandeeq. their 2nd episode was all about this. i had to close the tab in disappointment after listening for an hour.

like are ppl so out of touch that they don't know someone who got cut on vacation back home?

connect the dots for me like im 5

because all I'm hearing so far is

> white feminists are terrible (cool, white ppl suck)

> fgm isn't so bad

> a grown person willingly deciding to do stuff to their body is the same as forcing little girls or tricking them on holiday to get cut

like i can't honestly believe ppl like @Ugas are seriously advocating for fgm in 2015. wtf?

Alll im hearing from you is

> Cutting for boys yes, for girls no. Wait does earing piercing count as body modificaton?

> FGM is bad FGC is good

> i am little Western Fag who thinks my culture is the norm im goingt to impose Euro values on others

Go advocate for your 2016 designer vagina you fag!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
the thing is also I heard a lot of these same lines on this new somali podcast, mandeeq. their 2nd episode was all about this. i had to close the tab in disappointment after listening for an hour.

like are ppl so out of touch that they don't know someone who got cut on vacation back home?

No never, clearly we are in differing demographics.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal I see you are an anti fgm activist ala that nimko c*nt.

How do feel about little girls having to get inspected by the doctors and taken away from their homes based on their ethnicity? Basically institutional child molestation. This is what's happening to little somali girls because of people like you.

Wtf

How the f*ck did you get that from what I wrote?

Anti fgm= supporting Somali girls being taken from their homes for inspections.

Dayum girl dat strawman weak af

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why do you keep spamming the place with bulshitt that does not make sense. Spouting bunch of meaningless rethoric doesnt undermine the facts. You cannot carve out sex organs let alone cut out the whole clitoris. :camby:

The medical studies and gyneacologist reports are very clear saaxiib.

Ill buy your pro fgm stance when you take your 3 year old daughter to get carved up in the bush and watch her bleed out

Foh

:camby:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Ill buy your pro fgm stance when you take your 3 year old daughter to get carved up in the bush and watch her bleed out

Foh

:camby:

And I hope your daughter gets diddled by a 50+ white doctor, all in the name of civilsed western culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts