This whole “Somali boys get treated like king but Somali women don’t “ it’s just false

That's how life is, Angelina. It's not a Disney movie. Most people will have to live in poverty. $50K as a single man is different than $50K while married. Maybe you can just have the 1 kid and live in a 1 bedroom apartment. That's if women want a provider. Life was always a struggle for most people in the west.
I fully understand, but my point is as a man, if you can’t fully provide, then you need to really help in other areas. If you can’t fully do one thing, you need to find something else to do that will make the families lives easier. You can’t be a leach and take all the time. Average men better get in the kitchen or they can continue crying about women divorcing their ass or how modern women won’t do this or that. They’re leaches.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I fully understand, but my point is as a man, if you can’t fully provide, then you need to really help in other areas. If you can’t fully do one thing, you need to find something else to do that will make the families lives easier. You can’t be a leach and take all the time. Average men better get in the kitchen or they can continue crying about women divorcing their ass or how modern women won’t do this or that. They’re leaches.

I fully understand too. But average men understand they don't need to do chores because they have the upper hand in marriage. They can actually find a woman to work and still do all the chores. If one doesn't like it, they can find someone who won't complain. It's not right and I don't subscribe to that view myself.

I fully understand too. But average men understand they don't need to do chores because they have the upper hand in marriage. They can actually find a woman to work and still do all the chores. If one doesn't like it, they can find someone who won't complain. It's not right and I don't subscribe to that view myself.
They don’t have the upper hand as women are divorcing in droves now. That’s why they’re always crying about how women file for divorce more.

Women are also having less children now and men are now complaining about how selfish modern women are without realizing that they’re contributing to women’s reasons why. There is a real crisis of low birth rates, people getting into relationships ect. Also lot of men are also lonely. South Korea is 10 times worse and women have effectively refused to be married or have kids because the work hours are longer, life is more expensive, yet the men still expect women women to be traditional whilst they don’t get any traditional perks. The society as a whole is now suffering in the most major way, because women were like nope we’re not doing it.

Men don’t have the upper. You have the upper hand if you’re needed and women tend to figure out that their husband is dead weight after a while and move on and these are the same men who feel bitter and blindsided after a while.

Last edited:
Lol, that has to be your most dumbest point? Why would the culprit complain? Why would the ones who have it on easy mode and behave like sperm doners complain? It’s like a victim complaining about being hit and you’re like deal with it, you’ll continue being abused. That’s your train of thought and it’s about siding with behaviors that you know are blatantly wrong.

It’s women who are the ones left to do everything by men, so why would they complain? But guess what men are complaining about now? Low birth rates. So men hate us modern women for not having as much children, but want women to suffer and do everything themselves. That’s abuse and your lack of sympathy is telling. You are the same man that will complain in another thread as to how modern women are selfish for not putting family first. I’m waiting.

if that’s your thought process, forget having kids maybe low birth rates and high divorce is a good things as women have no options but since you think men have a right to continue behaving this way, despite it impacting the kids.

Why should women get into relationships and both ruining their bodies?
The men don't complain about the struggle of having many children ,since most of the duties ate offloaded to the women .

It's logically to advise the woman not to breed a whole football team ,since they are the ones suffering.

Then those mothers who have 6+ plus kids offload their duties on their daughters aswell ,which creates this cycle you complain about lol.

If you live in the west & aren't rich dont have 4+ plus ,period .

I'm offering solutions & you still complain. :mjlol:

The men don't complain about the struggle of having many children ,since most of the duties ate offloaded to the women .

It's logically to advise the woman not to breed a whole football team ,since they are the ones suffering.

Then those mothers who have 6+ plus kids offload their duties on their daughters aswell ,which creates this cycle you complain about lol.

If you live in the west & aren't rich dont have 4+ plus ,period .

I'm offering solutions & you still complain. :mjlol:
I know, but soon we’re going to become like S.Korea if the cost of living doesn’t go down and men don’t fix up. Low birth rates and women refusing to settle. It’s men who will become raging incels which we already have a lot of crying about modern women and being sex-less.

the issue is that society has shifted, before a women needed a man fully for finances, so the man had the upper hand in terms of the families survival. Then now, you have women working and getting income like a man and some women out earning their partner or make around the same yet the man doesn’t understand that he now as to also contribute in other ways.

Do you know what’s crazy, even househusbands do less housework or the same than their breadwinner wife. Househusbands have more free time than housewives which shows that even when some men rely on women 100% they still expect her do the bulk of the work at home. I was mind blown when I saw that statistics. It’s wild.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
In the household I was raised in my brother's had to work hard outside, study and work and provide for the family, they were paying bills too and were doing the manly Jobs like cutting the grass etc. Us girls duities were to look after the house internally, clean, cook, and study and work. It's actually quite balanced.
But it would get annoying when my brothers never had to clean the house or wash dishes but that's just life I guess.

In the household I was raised in my brother's had to work hard outside, study and work and provide for the family, they were paying bills too and were doing the manly Jobs like cutting the grass etc. Us girls duities were to look after the house internally, clean, cook, and study and work. It's actually quite balanced.
But it would get annoying when my brothers never had to clean the house or wash dishes but that's just life I guess.
You can’t expect them to do EVERY chore though

I know, but soon we’re going to become like S.Korea if the cost of living doesn’t go down and men don’t fix up. Low birth rates and women refusing to settle. It’s men who will become raging incels which we already have a lot of crying about modern women and being sex-less.
To become like south Korea we need to have a birth rate under 1 ,which won't happen .

Even if that's going to happen the west & the people living in the west will suffer the most .
the issue is that society has shifted, before a women needed a man fully for finances, so the man had the upper hand in terms of the families survival. Then now, you have women working and getting income like a man and some women out earning their partner or make around the same yet the man doesn’t understand that he now as to also contribute in other ways.
Society shifted for the worse , the more egalitarian the society the more self destructive it becomes lol.

To become like south Korea we need to have a birth rate under 1 ,which won't happen .

Even if that's going to happen the west & the people living in the west will suffer the most .

Society shifted for the worse , the more egalitarian the society the more self destructive it becomes lol.
A lot of selfish entitled men are making it worse. It’s very simple if you need help providing, simply help out and cook and clean in the damn house you live in. How hard is that? But no, women are their cattle they can use up you see.

Society has always been a nightmare. Things weren’t good for women when they couldn’t work in basic respectable professions and their only options was maid, factory worker, agriculture or prostitution. If you were middle class and your dad died and or something happened to your husband, you’d be begging your relatives to throw your scraps….or starve.

Yep things were so great In the past life but things have gone to shit because poor men are too selfish to help their wives at home. Wallahi waa ajeeb. Things are a nightmare because you have to ‘help’ your family? You’re literally blaming ‘egalitarianism’ because men refuse to help? Wild shit.

Last edited:
A lot of selfish entitled men are making it worse. It’s very simple if you need help providing, simply help out and cook and clean in the damn house you live in. How hard is that? But no, women are their cattle they can use up you see.

Society has always been a nightmare. Things weren’t good for women when they couldn’t work in basic respectable professions and their only options was maid, factory worker, agriculture or prostitution. If you were middle class and your dad died and or something happened to your husband, you’d be begging your relatives to throw your scraps….or starve.

Yep things were so great In the past life but things have gone to shit because poor men are too selfish to help their wives at home. Wallahi waa ajeeb. Things are a nightmare because you have to ‘help’ your family? You’re literally blaming ‘egalitarianism’ because men refuse to help? Wild shit.
I would actually agree with your point if a man isn't providing 100% he should help with cooking and cleaning. So don't put words in my mouth .

So please spare with your fake rant :mjlol:

I know a girl who was kicked out of my house almost 12 times because of sibling rivalry (only one with different dad) and mental health issues, she had depression and stayed home everyday, didn’t drink or smoke or talk to guys. They would literally drag me out of the house not only THAT they would put my half filled laundry basket with all her clothes and put it out with her 😂

The Brother also had mental issues and used to smoke constantly, did weed and would come home drunk and they would always find alcohol in his room. Do you think he was ever kicked out? I’ll let you answer that question :russsmug:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:damnmusic:I will write a how-to guide to manifest a 6-figure + Abdi. It's much easier than you think.

:trumpsmirk: @AbdiFreedom will write the foreword of my book. I think there could be a market for it.

Possible Chapters:
  • Men don't like *Banshees*
  • Smile to capture a Marquis
  • Queens support helper bees
  • Manners for the Manor
  • Two can shine, or one will dine
  • Her Ladyship leads with authenticity and empathy

Trending

Latest posts