This whole “Somali boys get treated like king but Somali women don’t “ it’s just false

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I’m talking about our gen. Not the current young gen that only have around 3. Sorry but us 90s kids mostly have 5-8 siblings. So get out of here with his ‘4’ nonsense. Stop with the lying.

No, the girls would be literally helping their hooyos raise their many siblings, expected to also get good grades and get jobs, yet the only job the boys have is get good grades and many struggled do that only with no added pressure from their mothers.

Nothing wrong with women learning. Male preferences means nothing if they can’t keep up their end of the bargain. Women want and need providers, that doesn’t stop the fact that the average household in the UK and America is joint finances. You can’t argue with me with regards that, it’s a fact.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Your experiences vary from others.

Women are seeking the best man for themselves. If they are seeking the best guy, then they better be perfect because the man they want is perfect and you need to reciprocate. Male preferences absolutely matter when you demand the best type of man. He expects the best type of woman.

Boys don't have it easier in life. It's a myth. Its easier alot easier being a girl than a boy in life.
You can’t even explain it fully as to how. Let’s look at the facts:

1. Women aren’t fully provided for anymore. lol at any statistics, most household are joking financially, so now women have the same financial pressures ourmothers/grandmothers didn’t have.

2. Yet, they do the bulk of the household cooking and cleaning. Again, you can’t argue that. Actual statistics and studies show that. Even that silly poster who tried refute me last time, posted a study that actually said what I’m saying that women do most of the cooking and cleaning and that women contribute financially.

3. Then despite the financial pressures, women are obviously are still giving birth and going through the natural hardships and pains of child birth and the health issues that come with it.

4. So I’d love to know as to how ‘women’ have it easier. Do you push out a whole child, bleed for moths and go to work?

5. The only expectations of men is provision and now it isn’t even about being able to fully provide as most households are now joint income. Men aren’t even expected to protect like they used to as we live in a police state.
They also don't do better in school. Most take easy degrees like sociology or history or health studies. Very few in STEM. Almost all Somali guys in uni are doing STEM or business school. The closest hard program would be nursing but nursing is just an average profession.

Last edited:
We'll have to agree to disagree. Your experiences vary from others.

Women are seeking the best man for themselves. If they are seeking the best guy, then they better be perfect because the man they want is perfect and you need to reciprocate. Male preferences absolutely matter when you demand the best type of man. He expects the best type of woman.
I’m sorry the whole disagree to agree point is a cop out. In the UK Somalis are teased and stereotyped for having many kids. Even if you were to do a poll here most will have 5+ kids if they’re 90s kids. My fam was the average!

A man that can’t keep up his end of the bargain isn’t ‘perfect’ hence your point is moot. Male preferences only matter with regards to women doing the cooking and cleaning is if they’re able to provide. It’s the same for a woman. If you want a man who will fully provide for you and you’re not in a country that provides reasonable priced maid services, you better know how to cook and clean.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I’m sorry the whole disagree to agree point is a cop out. In the UK Somalis are teased and stereotyped for having many kids. Even if you were to do a poll here most will have 5+ kids if they’re 90s kids. My fam was the average!

A man that can’t keep up his end of the bargain isn’t ‘perfect’ hence your point is moot. Male preferences only matter with regards to women doing the cooking and cleaning is if they’re able to provide. It’s the same for a woman. If you want a man who will fully provide for you and you’re not in a country that provides reasonable priced maid services, you better know how to cook and clean.

Working Somali women that are average or below average will have to accept doing all or the majority of the house responsibilities. All women that are average or below average accepted that reality. That's just life. It's either that or don't get picked. It sucks but there's nothing we can do about that. Men also have many struggles they face. Women can decide to quit their job and stay at home fulltime. Sure their quality of life may go down but no one is owed a very comfortable life. Most people in western countries don't have a very comfortable life. Most people do struggle.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You can’t even explain it fully as to how.

Women actually do have life on easy mode from birth to 24/25. They don't need to do much to be considered top quality. Stay thin, be very kind, very pleasant, very feminine and a well off man will marry them and make them a stay at home mom and she won't have anything to worry about in life. You don't even need to be beautiful.

Women aren’t fully provided for anymore

That's true but it only applies to average and below average women. Of course no quality man will want to fully provide for an average or below average woman. The only ones who get fully provided for are the type of women I mentioned in this post.

Working Somali women that are average or below average will have to accept doing all or the majority of the house responsibilities.
so, average men get an average woman doing everything for them and average women have to do everything for them, yet ironically men are the ones with the harder lives?

Do you see how you’re full of shit and inconsistent?

Make up your mind.

All women that are average or below average accepted that reality. That's just life. It's either that or don't get picked. It sucks but there's nothing we can do about that. Men also have many struggles they face
Yet, you don’t name how those struggles are worse than women and argue that average men get to have women that do all the chores for them and pay half of the bills. So according to you, average men have life on easy mode with regards to relationships and average women simply don’t benefit. And that they have to accept it so they get ‘picked’.

Well, now you’ve answered why a lot of women are opting out and divorcing their husbands. They don’t benefit, so now average men are suffering the consequences of their selfishness. It isn’t a reality they have to accept and the men they’re married to can if they wanted to help out.

. Women can decide to quit their job and stay at home fulltime.
Many can’t as many modern men can’t fully provide. So men have two options, skill up and try to fully provide or help their wives fully and go 50 with the chores or marriage simply isn’t going to benefit women. Hence we have high divorce rates and you’ve just admitted that one party is doing all the work and one party is benefiting.
Sure their quality of life may go down but no one is owed a very comfortable life. Most people in western countries don't have a very comfortable life. Most people do struggle.
You seem to think men are owed a comfortable life. As you said that the average man will not pick a woman who doesn’t serve him and the kids fully and pay half. That’s literally what you’re saying.

Thanks for admitting this.

Last edited:
Women actually do have life on easy mode from birth to 24/25.
How? They go to school like boys? Go to Uni? In what ways are their lives easier? If they’re from a poor dysfunctional family the same traumas follow them as well? And if they’re rich, their brothers lead a life of privilege as well.
They don't need to do much to be considered top quality. Stay thin, be very kind, very pleasant, very feminine and a well off man will marry them and make them a stay at home mom and she won't have anything to worry about in life. You don't even need to be beautiful.
You’ve proved my point. You can’t explain how mens lives are harder.

There simply isn’t a lot of wealthy men to go around. Also, a woman’s social economic status of that of her family matter. Beautiful Jenny who lives on the block isn’t going to be chosen by Mat who grew up in a upper middle class area. People overwhelmingly marry within their social class and studies show this. Right now you’re literally iterating redpill bull crap that forgets that women too suffer from class and race struggles. You’re smarter than this, so don’t behave dense. You’re right that a woman doesn’t necessarily have to be beautiful, but that’s girls that have been born into upper/middle class backgrounds who can meet their husbands in the neighborhood or family parties.

Your takes are awful walal.

That's true but it only applies to average and below average women. Of course no quality man will want to fully provide for an average or below average woman. The only ones who get fully provided for are the type of women I mentioned in this post.
Quality men provide for average looking women everyday. Many of the worlds richest men marry plain looking women everyday. The catch? They’re from same social class.

Last edited:
The fact that thousands upon thousands of girls on social media can relate and say the same thing illustrates that their is an element of truth. Funny the only ones who deny are young men. I get why they do. They might be the minority who haven’t hard it easier than their sister and a bigger reason? Defense. Simple as.
I don’t deny what some Somali girls might go through in their households the thing I don’t like is our community attacking one another on social media

now it’s turned to criticizing our parents when they grew up in totally different environment then us

Last edited:
I don’t deny what some Somali girls might go through in their households the thing I don’t like is our community attacking one another on social media
Well it’s going to continue if a lot of guys are on defense mode and literally argue with girls over the reality of our community and in the same breath crack jokes about the very thing the girls were talking about.

It goes like this: Girl: we girls do all the cooking, cleaning and are expected to help our mothers raise our siblings.

Boys: you’re a lying feminist!

Same guys: haha our mothers thinks it’s ceeb for us to make food and go into the kitchen!

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
so, average men get an average woman doing everything for them and average women have to do everything for them, yet ironically men are the ones with the harder lives?

Do you see how you’re full of shit and inconsistent?

Make up your mind.

Average and below average men tend to be traditional. They would have preferred you to stay at home. They expect traditional roles. Average or below average women only have access to these type of men.

Many can’t as many modern can’t fully provide. So men have two options, skill and try to fully provide or help their wives fully and go 50 with the chores or marriage simply isn’t going to benefit women.

They can fully provide actually. Basic staple foods, utilities, and rent. No regular vacations, no second cars, flip phones, etc. They just won't be able to provide the extras. They will have to live a humble life.

Well, now you’ve answered why a lot of women are opting out and divorcing their husbands. They don’t benefit with

Not really. This goes on around the whole world but it's only Somalis with the sky high divorce rate.

There simply isn’t a lot of wealthy men to go around. Also, a woman’s social economic status of that of her family matter. Beautiful Jenny who lives on the block isn’t going to be chosen by Mat who grew up in a upper middle class area. People overwhelmingly marry within their social class and studies show this. Right now you’re literally iterating redpill bull crap that forgets that women too suffer from class and race struggles. You’re smarter than this, so don’t behave dense. You’re right that a woman doesn’t necessarily have to be beautiful, but that’s girls that have been born into upper/middle class backgrounds who can meet their husbands in the neighborhood or family parties.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quality men provide for average looking women everyday. Many of the worlds richest men marry plain looking women everyday. The catch? They’re from same social class.

You can be an above average or top quality women and be below average looking you know. I'm not talking about the 1% richest people.. I'm talking about men who can provide very comfortable lives for stay at home moms. They're everywhere.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Where tf did you get Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia from? Them places are unstable themselves they don't need ciyaal suuq to bring up crime. We're talking about developed nation here and the reason why they're acting up is because there is no severe consequences in the west unlike the gulf nations.
58D1F3AA-351E-4666-9503-437353CA51B2.jpeg

The comment I responded to, you responded to the guy above.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
1. Too much emphasis on deen. Not enough emphasis on assimilating and learning how to navigate the systems you live under. Some of our parents even fight against us assimilating.
No such a thing as “too much emphasis on deen”. There is never enough. I believe in semi-assimilation not full. What somali parents are stopping you from “assimilation”? They won’t stop you from living a regular halal lifestyle but if you want that haram kafir lifestyle then wadada ka qulqul.

Average and below average men tend to be traditional. They would have preferred you to stay at home. They expect traditional roles. Average or below average women only have access to these type of men.
You fell into my trap and have illustrated you are not consistent. Average men in this economy cannot afford to be traditional. So your point is moot. You can’t expect traditional roles if you’re not providing. That isn’t being traditional. That’s being worse than a leech as in that situation your partner simply doesn’t need you if you’re not helping her out in other ways, since they’ve failed to fulfill their primary role: full provider.
They can fully provide actually. Basic staple foods, utilities, and rent. No regular vacations, no second cars, flip phones, etc. They just won't be able to provide the extras. They will have to live a humble life.
Nope, in most cities, the rent alone is 1700 and that’s for a one to two bed. In other places it’s cheaper but the salaries are lower. What about clothing? Hygiene products for women? So basically a woman would have lead a lower quality life than when she was in her parents house and single. So again? What is the incentive for the woman? A life of misery just because he refuses to help out? It’s clear to see from your points that singlehood or divorce is a better alternative and you’re literally defending such piss poor behavior under the guise of traditionalism when the man has an inability to provide properly.

Not really. This goes on around the whole world but it's only Somalis with the sky high divorce rate.
Nope, leading divorce attorneys literally talk about this being an issue in the West. It is a focal issue. Why are you lying and act like only Somalis have high rates of divorce?! 50% of American marriages end in divorce.

Im beginning to see you’re not a honest person, or you’re clueless.

In Eastern parts of World, men are providers and do not expect 50/50 finance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one cares about your own personal preference. I’m talking about general trends in society. Your mere anecdotes means nothing. People marrying within class lines and data shows this.
You can be an above average or top quality women and be below average looking you know.
Again, people mostly marry within their class and that’s my point. The poor women that marry rich men, tend to be smart women who have had to level up and leave their surroundings so that richer men notice them.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You fell into my trap and have illustrated you are not consistent. Average men in this economy cannot afford to be traditional. So your point is moot. You can’t expect traditional roles if you’re not providing. That isn’t being traditional. That’s being worse than a leech as in that situation your partner simply doesn’t need you if you’re not helping her out in other ways, since they’ve failed to fulfill their primary role: full provider.

Nope, in most cities, the rent alone is 1700 and that’s for a one to two bed. In other places it’s cheaper but the salaries are lower. What about clothing? Hygiene products for women? So basically a woman would have lead a lower quality life than when she was in her parents house. So again? What is the incentive for the woman? A life of misery just because he refuses to help out?

Nope, leading divorce attorneys literally talk about this being an issue in the West. It is a focal issue. Why are you lying and act like only Somalis have high rates of divorce?! 50% of American marriages end in divorce.

Im beginning to see you’re not a honest person, or you’re clueless.

No one cares about your own personal preference. I’m talking about general trends in society. Your mere anecdotes means nothing. People marrying within class lines and data shows this.

Again, people mostly marry within their class and that’s my point. The poor women that marry rich men, tend to be smart women who have had to level up and leave their surroundings so that richer men notice them.

There are so many mothers staying at home while their husbands work and they are low income. Granted they live poor but life isn't perfect. No man or woman is owed a comfortable life. Life is not fair.

You should care about my preferences because that is the preference of virtually all men. This is why many Somali women are single are crying everyday online about there being no good Somali man despite actively looking even though there's a good Somali man at every street corner. You should check Twitter and Reddit. Everyday, someone is always crying. They don't listen to what men want.

Your data is about white people who married someone from college or from the workplace due to easy access. They're all going to be middle class. Of course rich people who went to their own private schools and private colleges or have rich dads who have rich friends with daughters will marry within their own social circles. They are always around wealth. I am not sure why you always bring up wealthy people. Wealthy people marry middle class people all the time if they're around them. You don't know of the stereotype of CEOs marrying their secretaries? Those people are so rare in society anyway. I'm referring to the over 99% of society. Many people making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year marry broke women all the time. Some wealthy ones even go back to poor countries if they're from cultural communities to get their wife (where their preferences will be met). I'm not sure what you're talking about. No man is purposely looking for a woman who makes similiar income as them. That's B.S.

Lazy? Try having 7-8 kids with abo either out the whole day working or in the local miqaayad and coming home only at night. At least in our grandmother’s generation, they’d have family next door and living in the area of their toll and family helping them with the kids. The West is a lonely place and back home women have maids.

Seriously, some of you lot will do anything and say anything to defend men and blame women. Sometimes just accept that somethings are an issue and stop being on defending mode and have a bit of empathy. I seriously look at our mothers gen as soldiers and whilst daughters having that responsibility was hard, it was a need.
How am i defending any men ?
It's somali mothers who forces their daughter's to cook & clean & raise their siblings ,sometimes off loading the whole responsibility on them.

Don't have that many children if your support system is your own children.
Besides that your setting yourself up for failure anyway ,the west is suited for 4+ children.

There are so many mothers staying at home while their husbands work and they are low income. Granted they live poor but life isn't perfect. No man or woman is owed a comfortable life. Life is not fair.
Those mothers especially in places like the UK relied on the government, so really and truly their husbands in some ways were dead weight. The conservative government has now pulled the rug from underneath them and now the average Somali habaar works in care. This is facts.

You should care about my preferences because that is the preference of virtually all men. This is why many Somali women are crying everyday online about there being no good Somali man despite actively looking even though there's a good Somali man at every street corner.
A good man is one that can provide for a woman at the standard in which they were raised in so that these women can stay home. A man that cannot provide can’t make a good husband and one that makes a woman pay and look after the home is frankly terrible.

It doesn’t benefit a woman at all. You need to understand this simple concept. That is why when women find themselves in that situation, they leave or become bitter.

As a man you either fully provide or shut up and help your wife look after the home. If not don’t cry when she leaves you since you’re dead weight.
Again, you’re not answering or engaging with the Question. Life isn’t just about male preferences. As a man you cannot demand traditionalism if you cannot even provide. There is no incentive for a woman to be with you if you’re not going to benefit her In other ways.

I don’t care as men tend to marry within their class. My point was that rich men tend to marry women from rich families, what does that have to do with you? Is everything okay? Why are you unable to understand that simple concept?
Your data is about white people who married someone from college or from the workplace due to easy access. They're all going to be middle class. Of course rich people who went to their own private schools and private colleges or have rich dads who have rich friends with daughters will marry within their own social circles. They are always around wealth. I am not sure why you always bring up wealthy people. Wealthy people marry middle class people all the time. Those people are so rare in society anyway. I'm referring to the over 99% of society. Many people making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year marry broke women all the time.
Yes, they do but those broke women need to level up in some ways in order to leave her broke environment. Men who make six figures aren’t shopping for wives on the estate. That’s an obvious.
Some even go back to poor countries to get their wife especially if they're Muslim. I'm not sure what you're talking about. No man is purposely looking for a woman who makes similiar income as them. That's B.S.
Again, the data shows that people marry within their class. It’s not just rich people. Middle class tend to marry middle class. Poor women tend to marry poor men and rich people marry rich people. Obviously, outliers exist. I’m not debating that.

Very simple concept for you to understand and the data illustrates this.

Last edited:
How am i defending any men ?
It's somali mothers who forces their daughter's to cook & clean & raise their siblings ,sometimes off loading the whole responsibility on them.
They need their kids since the man they’ve had kids with has been socially/culturally mollycoddled to believe that helping his spouse is above him.
Don't have that many children if your support system is your own children.
Besides that your setting yourself up for failure anyway ,the west is suited for 4+ children.
Did these women know that their husbands would spend most of their days in marfish and maqaayad? Did these women procreate assexaully? Why is it on them to not have kids? These are the same men who will not help their wives in the West and have ten more in Somali screaming about landheernimo. When will some of you Abdis take accountability? Even young men on here talk about having lots of wives and kids in the future and landheernimo. The same cycle and it’s women that are constantly blamed for it.

Trending