This Somali girl got Every twitter nigga drooling over her including Moi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow u can tell she works out real hard and watches her diet. Much respect, it’s rare to see such disciplines these days :)

What's your opinion on this girls body Mudane @Inquisitive_?

Disproportionately obese, how any male is attracted by this is beyond me, you have to be a closet to be into this kind of thing.

Inquisitive told me that girl is obese. He likes girl's slim and short. :hillarybiz:

Like 5ft 2 and 48kg:trumpsmirk: soo maahan awowe @Inquisitive_

I am not too fussed about the height as long as she's not below 5'5 or above 5'10, anywhere in between that is perfect.

The healthy soul, mind and body will never be attracted to the walking dead, the sick, the unhealthy fat or obese landwhale, it's impossible unless your inheritently sick yourself.

I have never in my life come across an honourable respectful dignified male that was into fat/obese women much less display admiration for them.

The only guys that I have ever seen claiming to be attracted to them are the qashin bakhti street dwelling doqomo that can't even speak the language.

Disproportionately obese, how any male is attracted by this is beyond me, you have to be a closet to be into this kind of thing.

I am not too fussed about the height as long as she's not below 5'5 or above 5'10, anywhere in between that is perfect.

The healthy soul, mind and body will never be attracted to the walking dead, the sick, the unhealthy fat or obese landwhale, it's impossible unless your inheritently sick yourself.

I have never in my life come across an honourable respectful dignified male that was into fat/obese women much less display admiration for them.

The only guys that I have ever seen claiming to be attracted to them are the qashin bakhti street dwelling doqomo that can't even speak the language.

Nah i know you pretty well you are like 5ft 11 yourself i know for a fact you would get intimidated by a xalimo who is 5ft 8+
Be honest and admit you like midget xalimos 5ft - 5ft 5 or perhaps average 5ft 5- 5ft 6 .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn she is only 18 and hungry for male attention
I swear Instagram models have daddy issues and insecurities

Muji

VIP
I can assure you 90 percent of somali girls prefer us over their own kind. Its sad

It’s is very sad indeed.

Especially when they go back home and tell everyone their husband is xamari.

Knowing xamaris are professional victims who make xalwo and sandles for a living.

It’s is very sad indeed.

Especially when they go back and home and tell everyone their husband is xamari.

Knowing xamaris are professional victims who make xalwo and sandles for a living.
No its not. They are self haters like you, who hate on their community for a living. They just want light skinned kids. Sorry sxb, u are victim of selfhate

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Maybe or she might have took out some of her ribs or just photoshop.
Idk if waist training alone gives you that small.

Woah I've seen girls do it and their bodies end up so nice I might start that'll be my next goal inshallah. Kpop girl groups always talk about waist size because they are so petite and small and always compete with smallest waist View attachment 49212
Abayo do you wear it whilst exercising or just when you exercise and at home. Which is better more effective
They look like pens.

Muji

VIP
No its not. They are self haters like you, who hate on their community for a living. They just want light skinned kids. Sorry sxb, u are victim of selfhate

I’ve not seen one person here who worship light skinned people, it’s all in your head.

I want my kids to have that Cushitic phenotype, small features and crispy marin complexion...

:lawd:

Xamaris look like pakis, clog their pores with make up and have features like..

Well...this
:krs:

You keep lying to yourself though
:jaynerd:

We need to see her in a bikini because Somali women don't have the solid fat of black women. She might look like Sabrina without clothes on.

That's what i was thinking lmfao. You know she's going to be all over the place the moment she unbuttons that

:dead:

Yes it's quite unhealthy considering that girl is 1.7m with 19 inch waist

As I said she doesn't look normal and not my type... but u tho
banderas.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending