This Somali girl got Every twitter nigga drooling over her including Moi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Why I mean is turkey is an animal and the other turkey is people ethnicity it country!!

"Back in the 16th century, the Ottoman Empire was shortly called "Turkey" by Europeans. The Ottoman Empire, orTurkey of the time, imported the African Guinea Fowl from Madagascar, and exported it to Europe. As a fancy exported bird, Europeans called this bird "Turkey Fowl", and later the word fowl was dropped."
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-turkey-animal-and-Turkey-country-share-the-same-name

There ya go

Did I really just google that :snoop::mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
"Back in the 16th century, the Ottoman Empire was shortly called "Turkey" by Europeans. The Ottoman Empire, orTurkey of the time, imported the African Guinea Fowl from Madagascar, and exported it to Europe. As a fancy exported bird, Europeans called this bird "Turkey Fowl", and later the word fowl was dropped."
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-turkey-animal-and-Turkey-country-share-the-same-name

There ya go

:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
YOU GOOGLED SHIT FOR THAT DUMBASS QUESTION!!

There ya go

tumblr_inline_my148qPYNI1rz60rk.gif

Damn she is only 18 and hungry for male attention
I swear Instagram models have daddy issues and insecurities
Everything for the gram these days smh. I read the comment section bit, full of males lusting over her body saying the most perverted stuff. :patrice: How can you be comfortable about this.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
suck my non existent dick :mjhaps:
giphy.gif

North America is shit at football soccer :mjlaugh:
Hope solo define American soccer as “a rich white kid sport” because the sport here is expensive. It’s like average $1000 yearly just to keep in a youth soccer club. That won’t really attract that many minorities that are poor. There are indeed a lot of kids that join youth football teams but idk how much they are paying.

There is a lot of Somalis in in Maine that play soccer. In fact one school even had a small documentary because the Somalis on the team were doing great and were winning games for them.

I don’t know if any of them played soccer in college though.

Most low income areas with government housing have a basketball court near by. That can play a big factor in getting new players into a sport.

Hope solo define American soccer as “a rich white kid sport” because the sport here is expensive. It’s like average $1000 yearly just to keep in a youth soccer club. That won’t really attract that many minorities that are poor. There are indeed a lot of kids that join youth football teams but idk how much they are paying.

There is a lot of Somalis in in Maine that play soccer. In fact one school even had a small documentary because the Somalis on the team were doing great and were winning games for them.

I don’t know if any of them played soccer in college though.

Most low income areas with government housing have a basketball court near by. That can play a big factor in getting new players into a sport.

Interesting to here that i actually thought soccer was a fancy American name for football :mjlol: Tell me what's the difference :mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@YourBroMoe ay how popular is soccer in Canada?
Are y’all like us in the US where we barely give a shit.

Most niggas here would rather play basketball or football than soccer.

Y’all niggas be playing hockey huh
Basketball and hockey mostly. A lot of us love soccer. But not as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending