This one appears to be concocted in prison. Faarax in prison for the brutal slaying of hardworking Xalaal store workers now says he was is innocent.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Here was the scene in that cold day 11 years ago. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto those maskiins killed. May the guy who shot rot in hell. If it ain’t Mahdi then the one who died from the overdose rot in hell.

I hope this Ahmed guy is killed or overdoses as well the second he comes out. What an as*hole.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ahmed said he isn’t revealing the man’s name to shield the man’s family from shame.

Doqonimo.

Wow. Shame, all round a loss to the Somali Community, AUN.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ahmed said he isn’t revealing the man’s name to shield the man’s family from shame.

Doqonimo.

Wow. Shame, all round a loss to the Somali Community, AUN.

The relatives must take care of Ahmed the moment he comes out. He does not deserve to be breathing.
Have you ever watched the store CCTV ? It was brutal killings. One of the victims lunge at the shooter when he realized he is killing them but as dropped by a bullet.
one of the other victims made a typical Somali mistake. He thought they were gone and came out of hiding from the back whilst talking to 911. The shooter returned and chased him around and killed him

There is enough reasonable doubt for him to be released but I personally think he is guilty. The way those men were killed was so unnecessary and callous. Hard to feel bad for any of them

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There is enough reasonable doubt for him to be released but I personally think he is guilty. The way those men were killed was so unnecessary and callous. Hard to feel bad for any of them

Tell me what makes you think that he is still guilty. I am watching the documentary to arrive at a conclusion.

Btw they done revealed the biggest secret a lot of Geeljires in MN have, fake names and fake birthdays. How embarrassing! He tells the reporter that even his name ain’t his real name. He came to America at 9 by coming along with a family who’s their child died whilst in the migration process. That child’s name was Mahdi Ali. He should be deported for immigration fraud. Now his “grandmother”, the one he was living with in that dreadful building is saying “I’m actually his mother” :ohlord:

But if he came at 9 why does he have an accent?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t believe the man exists. I think he feels bad about his friend doing 90 years

one thing makes me believe that he is not the shooter. Dude trying to come clean with everything by even breaking the cardinal rule of the Geeljires by telling the reporter about our fake names

Tell me what makes you think that he is still guilty. I am watching the documentary to arrive at a conclusion.

Btw they done revealed the biggest secret a lot of Geeljires in MN have, fake names and fake birthdays. How embarrassing! He tells the reporter that even his name ain’t his real name. He came to America at 9 by coming along with a family who’s their child died whilst in the migration process. That child’s name was Mahdi Ali. He should be deported for immigration fraud. Now his “grandmother”, the one he was living with in that dreadful building is saying “I’m actually his mother” :ohlord:
We don’t even know if the birth certificate is real. For a price I can make anything in Africa. :susp:How do we even know he is Khalid? They’ve lied so much it’s the boy who cried wolf. And of course he will say his jeans with the victims blood was tampered with. He’s lucky there’s other people’s blood on it. He has excuses for days. They could have robbed those men and left there was zero naxaris even came back to kill the third guy. There was 3 robbers the 2 cousins and Mahdi. This fictional guy who overdosed…… how convenient. In the height of a fentanyl crisis. They have an excuse for everything. They had 11 years to brainstorm.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We don’t even know if the birth certificate is real. For a price I can make anything in Africa. :susp:How do we even know he is Khalid? They’ve lied so much it’s the boy who cried wolf. And of course he will say his jeans with the victims blood was tampered with. He’s lucky there’s other people’s blood on it. He has excuses for days. They could have robbed those men and left there was zero naxaris even came back to kill the third guy. There was 3 robbers the 2 cousins and Mahdi. This fictional guy who overdosed…… how convenient. In the height of a fentanyl crisis. They have an excuse for everything. They had 11 years to brainstorm.

So @Hani Bee are you saying that because Ahmed is abt to be released that he feels bad leaving “ Mahdi” to be 80 more years in prison and so they concocted this storyline and him retracting his story ?

I do like your Lin of thinking.

How on earth can that blood on his jeans be explained.
That I can’t get over.
If this “Mahdi “ guy is the shooter I hope he is raped in prison.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That man was over 18 at the time. He looks about 35 now

my goodness! You’re on a roll on this.
why don’t you become a detective. You’re changing my mind left and right. I am agreeing with you down to the teeth.
You have innate criminal mind.

Last edited:
So @Hani Bee are you saying that because Ahmed is abt to be released that he feels bad leaving “ Mahdi” to be 80 more years in prison and so they concocted this storyline and him retracting his story ?

I do like your Lin of thinking.

How on earth can that blood on his jeans be explained.
That I can’t get over.
If this “Mahdi “ guy is the shooter I hope he is raped in prison.
Those were not tears of an innocent person. It’s the tears of a desperate person. When he got questioned he was arrogant but now in prison he is humbled and sorrowful. The other guy gets out soon so he’s trying to get his ex friend out of a life locked in a cage

my goodness! You’re in a roll on this.
why don’t you become a detective. You’re changing my mind left and right. I am agreeing with you down to the teeth.
You have innate criminal mind.

I do have a criminal mind don’t I? my gut tells me that he’s guilty but he has enough evidence to get out . After ICE picks him up he’ll be in Eastleigh soon

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I do have a criminal mind don’t I? my gut tells me that he’s guilty but he has enough evidence to get out . After ICE picks him up he’ll be in Eastleigh soon

You mean the dude wasn’t a citizen when he went in ? He wasn’t I guess

besides, he can’t get a citizenship now that he incriminated himself on immigration fraud.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hey @Hani Bee have you noticed that this reporter has made his bread and butter on the happenings of the Somali community.

Nimco Joker went to him to falsely claim she was drugged when her nudes came out 10 years ago.

He went under cover to expose the notorious xaliimo childcare scammer.

He tried hard to find the smoking gun on Ilhan.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hey @Hani Bee since you got this intuition please help me out with the victim’s cousin. I mean he is very soft voiced you know. :sass2:

Trending

Latest posts