This one appears to be concocted in prison. Faarax in prison for the brutal slaying of hardworking Xalaal store workers now says he was is innocent.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Elmi’s daughter graduated from HS this year. The other guys were abt to or got married that year. Subhanalah.

That Ahmed guy died immediately after he gets out. I just hope he does. Naclatulah. Aabaha iyo dhiladii ku xaartey was

He will be in jail 90 years right?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Admin Watch as Hiiraan.com steals this news item. They are notorious for this. Why don’t they just pay me.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Im watching this 10 mins in....is this guy isaaq? The way @Grigori Rasputin is pleading for him. we know this guy is hard on criminals unless they are landers, then he supports them for some strange reason

Im actually not! My secret gazelle @Hani Bee convinced me that the guy is guilty.

Why did you miss out on my curse on them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I remember this story from 11 years ago. The whole first page you pleading for this fool. People like him and his riend are in every somali diaspora and are better off dead. absolute scum

I actually would like to know see him lagu tuulo in prison. I am deeply sorrow for the 3 maskiins.
I honestly don’t know his qabiil btw.

I actually would like to know see him lagu tuulo in prison. I am deeply sorrow for the 3 maskiins.
I honestly don’t know his qabiil btw.
conveniently the real killer died 2 years ago. A guy none of them mentioned. mahdi didnt mention him ever. And Ahmed dude said his family told him you have to protect this guy, even if you go to jail. nacala these guys are such liars

conveniently the real killer died 2 years ago. A guy none of them mentioned. mahdi didnt mention him ever. And Ahmed dude said his family told him you have to protect this guy, even if you go to jail. nacala these guys are such liars
Especially Mahdi, the minute someone lies on you, you should point the finger back

Especially Mahdi, the minute someone lies on you, you should point the finger back
Can you imagine the conversation with the Somali family. Hooyo axmed shot him. Not me…..warya don’t mention axmeds name to the police. I don’t care if you my son have to go to jail. That boy can’t be mentioned

Can you imagine the conversation with the Somali family. Hooyo axmed shot him. Not me…..warya don’t mention axmeds name to the police. I don’t care if you my son have to go to jail. That boy can’t be mentioned
That video disgusted me so much. Those men complied and you still killed them now you want to cry on camera and look for sympathy :susp:

That video disgusted me so much. Those men complied and you still killed them now you want to cry on camera and look for sympathy :susp:
Yeah fellow Somalis who didn’t put any resistance. Just take the money. But the vicious way they killed them. Even came back for more was sick. I hope the other scumbags gets true justice when he comes out

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m related to one of the men that was killed, I vaguely remember attending a funeral for an uncle I’ve seen a few times.

I just barely moved out for college, I wonder if my mother knows about this.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hey @Hani Bee have you noticed that this reporter has made his bread and butter on the happenings of the Somali community.

Nimco Joker went to him to falsely claim she was drugged when her nudes came out 10 years ago.

He went under cover to expose the notorious xaliimo childcare scammer.

He tried hard to find the smoking gun on Ilhan.
Who’s the xaalimo childcare scammer???

The relatives must take care of Ahmed the moment he comes out. He does not deserve to be breathing.
Have you ever watched the store CCTV ? It was brutal killings. One of the victims lunge at the shooter when he realized he is killing them but as dropped by a bullet.
one of the other victims made a typical Somali mistake. He thought they were gone and came out of hiding from the back whilst talking to 911. The shooter returned and chased him around and killed him
Seeing the footage for the first time some thing about that video that to me doesn’t seem like a robbery gone wrong at all. It seemed like the target were the clerks not money. They made no attempts to get the money. Usually with face mask on their priority would’ve been to collect the money and then maybe shoot but they’re first action was to shoot and then to come back to shot again, what do you think?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Seeing the footage for the first time some thing about that video that to me doesn’t seem like a robbery gone wrong at all. It seemed like the target were the clerks not money. They made no attempts to get the money. Usually with face mask on their priority would’ve been to collect the money and then maybe shoot but they’re first action was to shoot and then to come back to shot again, what do you think?

Are you dead or pregnant?

They were startled by the customer who randomly showed up.

The bastards freaked out. Mitigating factor was that they were also on drugs.

Trending

Latest posts