This one appears to be concocted in prison. Faarax in prison for the brutal slaying of hardworking Xalaal store workers now says he was is innocent.

Hey @Hani Bee have you noticed that this reporter has made his bread and butter on the happenings of the Somali community.

Nimco Joker went to him to falsely claim she was drugged when her nudes came out 10 years ago.

He went under cover to expose the notorious xaliimo childcare scammer.

He tried hard to find the smoking gun on Ilhan.

Even though he works for Fox I’ve been told some of his best stories come from his Somali informants. That’s why he’s been employed for so long. He has direct intel in Cedar

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will not slander the grieving tender voiced feminine cousin @Grigori Rasputin . I’ve come to be educated on gender binary vs masc/fem behaviours. Cousin Warfa deserves respect in these trying times.

I have not said anything out of the ordinary. His voice, his voice is unbecoming

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even though he works for Fox I’ve been told some of his best stories come from his Somali informants. That’s why he’s been employed for so long. He has direct intel in Cedar

That makes sense because the local news reporter careers are a revolving door unless you’re always coming up with popular stories.

You know that Xaliimo reporter from the south. She went from one local station to another and now she faded.

That makes sense because the local news reporter careers are a revolving door unless you’re always coming up with popular stories.

You know that Xaliimo reporter from the south. She went from one local station to another and now she faded.

That Xalimo isn’t trying to grow she spends her days doing specials on rappers and Atlanta hip hop culture

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That Xalimo isn’t trying to grow she spends her days doing specials on rappers and Atlanta hip hop culture

:ohlord::snoop:

Her coworkers were probably saying “she ain’t gonna last long by spending her slot on the news with this segment on these rappers. I actually gave her a story to pursue. That guy in prison who appears to be innocent. She could’ve done a story on him. She could’ve had a podcast about but she chose to do a simple rapper segment. Oh well”.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is why I believe no country today is responsible enough for the death penalty.

Imagine if this guy got executed.

The relatives must take care of Ahmed the moment he comes out. He does not deserve to be breathing.
Have you ever watched the store CCTV ? It was brutal killings. One of the victims lunge at the shooter when he realized he is killing them but as dropped by a bullet.
one of the other victims made a typical Somali mistake. He thought they were gone and came out of hiding from the back whilst talking to 911. The shooter returned and chased him around and killed him
Post the video

I don't buy it. When his partners turned against him he should've snitch and tell everything the whole story.

He wants us to believe he didn't to protect some junkie who overdosed couple years earlier.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I remember this, one of the victims was my aunt’s neighbor. I don’t believe this Mahdi guy, he will say anything at this point. May he and the other guy rot in prison.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Here was the scene in that cold day 11 years ago. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto those maskiins killed. May the guy who shot rot in hell. If it ain’t Mahdi then the one who died from the overdose rot in hell.

I hope this Ahmed guy is killed or overdoses as well the second he comes out. What an as*hole.

OMG

Walaahi when death comes knocking at your door-- it is forceful and total surprise.

That robbery would have been just robbery had Mr. Happy Warfa/Customer did not enter the door with his happy cheer face. Poor Soul. He died first.

And then poor Elmi who was shot last. He looks like any abtii or adeer or @Grigori Rasputin walaahi.

Soooooo Sad.

The idiot in his stupid white hat needs to remain in jail forever.

Coming to America is over rated. Its best they remain in Somalia destitute and happy

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Her coworkers were probably saying “she ain’t gonna last long by spending her slot on the news with this segment on these rappers. I actually gave her a story to pursue. That guy in prison who appears to be innocent. She could’ve done a story on him. She could’ve had a podcast about but she chose to do a simple
OMG

Walaahi when death comes knocking at your door-- it is forceful and total surprise.

That robbery would have been just robbery had Mr. Happy Warfa/Customer did not enter the door with his happy cheer face. Poor Soul. He died first.

And then poor Elmi who was shot last. He looks like any abtii or adeer or @Grigori Rasputin walaahi.

Soooooo Sad.

The idiot in his stupid white hat needs to remain in jail forever.

That store video shows the fragility of life. Them guys were chatting on a lazy evening. Then comes some raging bastards. The dude that was sitting raised his arms to cooperate and even looks like he is assuring himself that these dudes will take their money and leave.
Then comes in the store Happy Farax ( Alla ya raxma). It appears that he was close friends with the store people or was related. I can imagine him saying “ waryaaaraheen caawa qaboobaa “. He was really shook when the gun was pointed at him.
what’s even sadder is Elmi. He thought he was out of the woods. I don’t even know what’ve done either.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Her coworkers were probably saying “she ain’t gonna last long by spending her slot on the news with this segment on these rappers. I actually gave her a story to pursue. That guy in prison who appears to be innocent. She could’ve done a story on him. She could’ve had a podcast about but she chose to do a simple

That store video shows the fragility of life. Them guys were chatting on a lazy evening. Then comes some raging bastards. The dude that was sitting raised his arms to cooperate and even looks like he is assuring himself that these dudes will take their money and leave.
Then comes in the store Happy Farax ( Alla ya raxma). It appears that he was close friends with the store people or was related. I can imagine him saying “ waryaaaraheen caawa qaboobaa “. He was really shook when the gun was pointed at him.
what’s even sadder is Elmi. He thought he was out of the woods. I don’t even know what’ve done either.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Gri your description of Warfaa cracked me up.

AUN

Walaahi it is amazing watching this video. That is why i never leave my home after Maghrib.

Most especially i never go chit chat in stores or star bucks. Somalis are social creatures. Poor Warfaa he probably comes to the store on daily basis. He probably didn't feel threatened recognizing the robber is a somali-- albeit an ugly looking one.

He probably said-- waar diibkaa jooji abahaa waas----little did he know that was his last words. allegedly

But i think he had a chance to say the shadaaada that is what i will do for sure

Yes life is precious. They were dressed for success and looked like they will survive it. They were sent on express train to aqeero

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Gri your description of Warfaa cracked me up.

AUN

Walaahi it is amazing watching this video. That is why i never leave my home after Maghrib.

Most especially i never go chit chat in stores or star bucks. Somalis are social creatures. Poor Warfaa he probably comes to the store on daily basis. He probably didn't feel threatened recognizing the robber is a somali-- albeit an ugly looking one.

He probably said-- waar diibkaa jooji abahaa waas----little did he know that was his last words. allegedly

But i think he had a chance to say the shadaaada that is what i will do for sure

Yes life is precious. They were dressed for success and looked like they will survive it. They were sent on express train to aqeero

Elmi’s daughter graduated from HS this year. The other guys were abt to or got married that year. Subhanalah.

That Ahmed guy died immediately after he gets out. I just hope he does. Naclatulah. Aabaha iyo dhiladii ku xaartey was