This nigga R.kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’ll make sure to party in your house as much as I can before u take me to court.

@sophisticate don't worry I will make sure to call the cops and report rowdy noises and unauthorized man in his brief who needs to do couple of sit ups.

I gotchu sis.

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No; I'm at my Hooyo's house in Highland Park. :dabcasar:
That explains why your house is so big. Ur hooyo lives in that rich cadaan area of highland park so she most likely gave you money.

So many bedrooms and TVs. :siilaanyolaugh: I’ll make myself comfy.

Did I forget to mention that @sigmund is walking around your house with your favorite baati.
I know that irks you. :siilaanyolaugh:

I’ll ask her to take a selfie like this
6830C225-8D2F-4F84-A0E5-E4F4E0219DE9.jpeg

In your bed as a gift to send to you to show how lovely your home is.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@sophisticate don't worry I will make sure to call the cops and report rowdy noises and unauthorized man in his brief who needs to do couple of sit ups.

I gotchu sis.

Oh that was you that called Rodger? Lol he was my old buddy from high school. Even though he was a dope head I never thought he would become a police officer

Chill guy. We invited him inside after he showed up and he said some random crazy lady tried to report us.

He said he is getting sick and tired of calls like this where people profiling black people.

We chilled for a bit drank some of @sophisticate ’s favorite herbal tea and spoke about sports.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Oh that was you that called Rodger? Lol he was my old buddy from high school. Even though he was a dope head I never thought he would become a police officer

Chill guy. We invited him inside after he showed up and he said some random crazy lady tried to report us.

He said he is getting sick and tired of calls like this where people profiling black people.

We chilled for a bit drank some of @sophisticate ’s favorite herbal tea and spoke about sports.

Roger was the private investigator I've hired, he has you on tape admitting you once stole Girl Scout cookies from the little girls who were selling them, actually you didn't steal you forcibly took 4 boxes and you were later found by @sophisticate . You admitted Sophie held you down when nobody else did. I heard you still run to the front door everytime you hear a car passing by.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Roger was the private investigator I've hired, he has you on tape admitting you once stole Girl Scout cookies from the little girls who were selling them, actually you didn't steal you forcibly took 4 boxes and you were later found by @sophisticate . You admitted Sophie held you down when nobody else diid. I heard you still run to the front door everytime you hear a car passing by.
i don’t care for Sophie any more I have taken my talents to sigmund who takes care of me

The Girl Scout cookies incident only happened because I was having a small midlife crisis. I was broke and needed food. I don’t regret any of my actions. I was broke, hungry and saw an opportunity to get some thin mints. Don’t judge me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I gotchu sis.

giphy.gif

Sis,

He's mocking me by wearing my Verace robe. And drinking my ceremonial grade japanese shaah - they played mozart to those leaves while they grew.

That gold digger!:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts