This nigga R.kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give myself the name samaale for a reason, it covers both identities.

upload_2018-11-13_9-46-25.jpeg

There you go using that brain of yours .

What about Half & Half shaax?

Like half & Half ice tea but Somali version

@Pureblood

Sxb, do you possess your own search engines attached to your psyche/brain that only searches qabiil on Somalispot? If you hear qabiil in any room, you are there with your bat, can you function without qabiil feud for a day?

@Jerome in the house

Sxb, join us, the qabiil-less Somali society. What’s qabiil good for? Absolutely nothing, except for Wars and bloodshed. It’s a premordial social organisation that the civilised world moved away from. Statism followed by nation-states replaced it. We were given asylum in the “civilised” world to educate us from the dangers of tribalism, but to no avail. It’s the drug heroin of Somalis. Look @Daughter of samaale , she could never become a council woman in Bosaaso and @Crow can’t get a job as a postman in Mogadishu because of clan bigotry, but both can stand for any office in any country in the Western diaspora as citizens and yet, they want us to believe that they both are Somali patriots. Look @ that madness? Fool me once........,,,,,,

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Pureblood

Sxb, do you possess your own search engines attached to your psyche/brain that only searches qabiil on Somalispot? If you hear qabiil in any room, you are there with your bat, can you function without qabiil feud for a day?

@Jerome in the house

Sxb, join us, the qabiil-less Somali society. What’s qabiil good for? Absolutely nothing, except for Wars and bloodshed. It’s a premordial social organisation that the civilised world moved away from. Statism followed by nation-states replaced it. We were given asylum in the “civilised” world to educate us from the dangers of tribalism, but to no avail. It’s the heroine of Somalis. Look @Daughter of samaale , she could never become a council woman in Bosaaso and @Crow can’t get a job as a postman in Mogadishu because of clan bigotry, but both can stand for any office in any country in the Western diaspora as citizens and yet, they want us to believe that they both are Somali patriots. Look @ that madness? Fool me once........,,,,,,

can you be part of the qabiil-less Somali society while also being part of the Xamar Unuka Leh society? :cosbyhmm:

can you be part of the qabiil-less Somali society while also being part of the Xamar Unuka Leh society? :cosbyhmm:

Kobe

Sxb, nope. The same goes for Kismayo anagaa leh, Bosaaso anagaa leh, Beledweeyne anagaa leh, Garbahaareey anagaa leh, Gaalkacayo anagaa leh etc.

We Somalis are like drug-addicts. We know qabiil has caused us so much agony, pain and trouble and yet, we hold it tight to our hearts.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Pureblood

@Jerome in the house

Sxb, join us, the qabiil-less Somali society. What’s qabiil good for? Absolutely nothing, except for Wars and bloodshed. It’s a premordial social organisation that the civilised world moved away from. Statism followed by nation-states replaced it. We were given asylum in the “civilised” world to educate us from the dangers of tribalism, but to no avail. It’s the heroine of Somalis. Look @Daughter of samaale , she could never become a council woman in Bosaaso and @Crow can’t get a job as a postman in Mogadishu because of clan bigotry, but both can stand for any office in any country in the Western diaspora as citizens and yet, they want us to believe that they both are Somali patriots. Look @ that madness? Fool me once........,,,,,,
Fam it was February when I learned what my qabil was. Before that I just lived life identify other Somalis as just somali. I didn’t care for tribal stuff .

I still really don’t let it affect me at all now that I have knowledge. I treat everyone with respect and view them as a fellow Somali. I don’t think of creating unnecessary division. I lived 20 years viewing Somalis As all the same. I don’t really plan on changing my mindset.

Kobe

Sxb, nope. The same goes for Kismayo anagaa leh, Bosaaso anagaa leh, Beledweeyne anagaa leh, Garbahaareey anagaa leh, Gaalkacayo anagaa leh etc.

We Somalis are like drug-addicts. We know qabiil has caused us so much agony and trouble and yet, hold tight to our hearts.

Actually let me correct u it’s not qabil that caused this, qabil has being existing for centuries and It never used to cause troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.