This nigga R.kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually let me correct u it’s not qabil that caused this, qabil has being existing for centuries and It never used to cause troubles

Abdi

Wow, groundbreaking analysis. What is it then? Recently, 100’s of Somalis died in Eiragavo, Beletwein and Kismayo, what led to their deaths? The civil war (still raging) wasn’t about qabiil wars? Mr Einstein, I’m all ears and eyes for your Hadiths.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Fam it was February when I learned what my qabil was. Before that I just lived life identify other Somalis as just somali. I didn’t care for tribal stuff .

I still really don’t let it affect me at all now that I have knowledge. I treat everyone with respect and view them as a fellow Somali. I don’t think of creating unnecessary division. I lived 20 years viewing Somalis As all the same. I don’t really plan on changing my mindset.
We need to start with daroods they are very clannish they seem to have a chip on their shoulder

Abdi

Wow, groundbreaking analysis. What is it then? Recently, 100’s of Somalis died in Eiragavo, Beletwein and Kismayo, what led to their deaths? The civil war (still raging) wasn’t about qabiil wars? Mr Einstein, I’m all ears and eyes for your Hadiths.

Let me stop u right here there was no war In all those cities u mentioned above because of clans, Erigavo Is peaceful as always,beletwein is majority Xawaadle so no clashes since they liberated hiiran from Aidid and never heard clashes in kismayo since the City was liberated from Shabaab. I hope this paragraph taught u well

Let me stop u right here there was no war In all those cities u mentioned above because of clans, Erigavo Is peaceful as always,beletwein is majority Xawaadle so no clashes since they liberated hiiran from Aidid and never heard clashes in kismayo since the City was liberated from Shabaab. I hope this paragraph taught u well

Abdi

Wasn’t there a war between two sub clans from the same clan in sool recently where dozens lost their lives? In beletweeyne, one clan subjugates the other, they bring alshabaab to town and the Ethiopian troops come in to drive them out. It happened so many times. Ahmed madoobe and Barre hiiraale in kismaayo. There are wars now raging in mudug baraxleey side, intaa ku jooji or I will attach 300 sources.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought this thread was about Jerome and Rkelly beef? Aussie and Abdi....need to move to the clan section and discuss their opinions. Meanwhile, Jerome, can u continue with the thread please. Start by asking, WHY is Rkelly jealous of u????

5560.jpg

I thought this thread was about Jerome and Rkelly beef? Aussie and Abdi....need to move to the clan section and discuss their opinions. Meanwhile, Jerome, can u continue with the thread please. Start by asking, WHY is Rkelly jealous of u????

5560.jpg

Basra

Eeddo, you are right. My apologies. Brother @Jerome in the house abandoned us, there was a war for his love between reer galbeed and Awdal. May guriga barakeysan ee reer awdal win his heart.

@sophisticate

You owe me a support.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

5560.jpg
Why would he be jealous.

When did you start watching anime.
Are you children using your sspot account

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your Samaroon clan is under SL and you wanna talk about Darod? Free your clan first.

:ileycry:Samaroon live mostly in Ethiopia 60-70%. And they took the Presidency for 8 years in SL despite the bulk of them not living there. Awdal is seen as synonymous with them.
:yacadiim:Also our cousins in DJ are doing fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.