This lander sister knows what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Go away, I like Somaliland but y'all ain't nothing special. Just another Hawiye or Darood to me
:camby:

I swear all these annoying sill-land booty clappers on social media are so frustrating to deal with, brainwashed little maggots. Maybe Somali twitter is silent on the matter because they don't want to associate themselves with secessionists.:pachah1:.

waraabe

Your superior
I swear all these annoying sill-land booty clappers on social media are so frustrating to deal with, brainwashed little maggots. Maybe Somali twitter is silent on the matter because they don't want to associate themselves with secessionists.:pachah1:.

Stop crying mudane kkkkkkkk imagine if a lander said to amasonia "you deserve famine"

Inferiority complex will be karbashed out of you Punani citizen

Stop crying mudane kkkkkkkk imagine if a lander said to amasonia "you deserve famine"

Inferiority complex will be karbashed out of you Punani citizen

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: inferior complex kulaha, no that would be the isaaq secessionists who's entire history begins with the arrival or the British. You iidoors are the most cancerous ppl on twitter by far begging everyone into accepting you, but no one does.:mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: inferior complex kulaha, no that would be the isaaq secessionists who's entire history begins with the arrival or the British. You iidoors are the most cancerous ppl on twitter by far begging everyone into accepting you, but no one does.:mjlol:

Darod talking about begging kkkkkkkk

What is your fixation on the word Siil? Like a 12 year old that's discovered a new dirty word, grow the f*ck up wecelyahow.:camby:

Rich coming from a nicca who's clan history started when a British corporal cream-pied all over his great grandma's ass. Iga leexo wecelyahow :camby:

Y'all need to chill out. Who cares? Do we speak the same language, yes. Are we suffering, yes. Then let's stop fighting and help one another and let Allah deal with those who wish death on others for ridiculous reasons.

I'll DM her
I'm thinking of what to say that's really offensive :damn:
But not too offensive :browtf: cause she is a sister :damedamn:
Just tell her that their main source of income of exporting livestocks has diminished by 80% and they can stop spending 270k a day on khat, this is only for constructive criticism

waraabe

Your superior
Just tell her that their main source of income of exporting livestocks has diminished by 80% and they can stop spending 270k a day on khat

Your main source is safe for now (prostitution supply to amisom), maybe they should get in on this lucrative business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending