Look at them all united in spreading false Propaganda against Muslims

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
These people will say the most ridiculous shit, knowing their gullible, hateful followers will gobble it up without verifying it.

The guy had suicidal thoughts and died from an overdose

Screenshot 2024-04-25 192253.png

Sadly Muslims in the West have bought all of this on themselves. I remember the Satanic Verses crisis and in the 1990s the likes of Anjem Choudary or the Arab Abu Hamza al-Masri the cleric of Finsbury Park Mosque he of the the hook hands and one eye who said that Muslims were 'going to take over'. In Friday sermon after sermon, they preached this madness and whipped up hatred against muslims. thousands would flock to the mosque and they prayed in the streets, blocking traffic, saying this will be our land through the womb of our women. Now the establishment have openly joined them.

All the time the smart Hindus and Jews just bided their time. Kept quiet, educated their children, made money. While the muslims did everything possible to ruin their name and reputation. To the situation where it is now. Where Muslims are the hunted in 2024 and have no allies apart from some brave people on the left.

Just another average day on Twitter. Elon musk is to be blamed he allowed the far right to get a big platform where they can spread their ideology quickly. The tweet by Alex has 2000 likes but 274,000 views.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Twitter is officially a far right space.

At this point you guys shouldn’t feel offended on what’s posted.

muslims are here to stay in the UK. They can keep coping
But hated, marginalized and very weak.
You bought all on yourself with your jibes 'we are going to take over'.
While the smart Hindus and Jews just bided their time. Kept quiet, educated their children, made money.

But hated, marginalized and very weak.
You bought all on yourself with your jibes 'we are going to take over'.
While the smart Hindus and Jews just bided their time. Kept quiet, educated their children, made money.
i don’t live in the UK so your talking to the wrong crowd

I live in canada and to somewhat we did what you described, and it turned a whole generation into liberal muslims

Muslims in the ‘west’ need to decide what they want to do. They are stuck between two worlds…one at home that is Muslim and one outside that isn’t. Many want the perks of a liberal society that affords them opportunities for advancement while also being able to have a ‘Muslim’ home life. Inevitably this leads to internal contradictions and confusion. I don’t think it’s sustainable. If you want to continue to be able to practice your religion fully you should probably go to an ‘Islamic’ country where you don’t have to negotiate in terms of your beliefs.

i don’t live in the UK so your talking to the wrong crowd

I live in canada and to somewhat we did what you described, and it turned a whole generation into liberal muslims

Whether it is Canada or the UK. Makes no difference. Through your actions and words when you thought you were 'strong' when in fact you never were. Today you are the hunted. Around the world. This should be a lesson.

Sadly Muslims in the West have bought all of this on themselves. I remember the Satanic Verses crisis and in the 1990s the likes of Anjem Choudary or the Arab Abu Hamza al-Masri the cleric of Finsbury Park Mosque he of the the hook hands and one eye who said that Muslims were 'going to take over'. In Friday sermon after sermon, they preached this madness and whipped up hatred against muslims. thousands would flock to the mosque and they prayed in the streets, blocking traffic, saying this will be our land through the womb of our women. Now the establishment have openly joined them.

All the time the smart Hindus and Jews just bided their time. Kept quiet, educated their children, made money. While the muslims did everything possible to ruin their name and reputation. To the situation where it is now. Where Muslims are the hunted in 2024 and have no allies apart from some brave people on the left.
I don't ever say shit like that. These men told us the truth from the start, they were lions and help create a beacon of hope for the muslims in the west.

I don't ever say shit like that. These men told us the truth from the start, they were lions and help create a beacon of hope for the muslims in the west.

What lions. Muslims are weak and marginalized in 2024. Nearly all Muslim countries are either poor, corrupt hellholes like Somalia or Vassal states.

Muslims should focus on education and technology.

What lions. Muslims are weak and marginalized in 2024. Nearly all Muslim countries are either poor, corrupt hellholes like Somalia or Vassal states.

We must assemble a fighting force and a base for the jihad, you clearly suffer from western inferiority. keep sucking the white man pp

Last edited:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱

Keep sucking the cadaan man’s 🍆 you gay ass nigga

Trending