This is what happens if you race mix

Allah had mercy on women.

I didn't make excuse for the behavior, I know it's not fair to women but it makes no sense for a man to give his wealth to another man's seed.

They didn't strip women of an education, wealth or any independence. They never had any of those in the first place.

I don't see women as worthless, they're just not the same as a man.

Recent feminism has poisoned the mind of girls, made them delusional, entitled and misandrists.

I'm not a feminist, but seeing certain posts makes it clear why women fall into feminism.

Tbh, if you saw women as humans who need wealth to survive like any other man then you wouldn't be having this mindset. It would make sense to you. If those fathers saw their daughters as individuals rather than wombs to be traded then it would have made sense. It doesn't make sense, because you're afflicted with the same disease.

What's entitled is expecting women to put up with disrespect. I mean look at the posts of sspot? Some lamenting that women do this or that or that they should be abused like some South Asian. Wishing women hadn't been given any right ect. Jokes about honor killing seems to get a lot of likes as well.

You cannot be on this site filled with all sorts of horrendous misogyny which you routinely find funny and then complain about misandry. You can argue that this is 'just' sspot. But behind these accounts are real men, who clearly find abusing women as being funny and look down on them.

Also, remember Allah is one of mercy and justice.

Last edited:
Tbh, if you saw women as humans who need wealth to survive like any other man then you wouldn't be having this mindset. It would make sense to you. If those fathers saw their daughters as individuals rather than wombs to be traded then it would have made sense. It doesn't make sense, because you're afflicted with the same disease.

A woman isn't a man. It doesn't make sense. Her sons would be apart of their father's tribe not mine. If they're ajnabi they would fight for them, not me. Their name would be foreign. Their DNA would be foreign. A man doesn't want to provide for another man's children.

What's entitled is expecting women to put up with disrespect. I mean look at the posts of sspot? Some lamenting that women do this or that or that they should abused like Pakistani women. Wishing women hadn't been given any right ect. You cannot be on this site filled with all sorts of horrendous misogyny which you routinely find funny and then complain about misandry.

Misogyny is wrong. Women are very valuable. Society couldn't exist without them doing their roles. However, I don't accept feminist points. They're too non-appreciative, too subversive and entitled.

I mean I said it many times in this thread. Allah gave many rights to women that we men didn't want to give.

A woman isn't a man. It doesn't make sense. Her sons would be apart of their father's tribe not mine. If they're ajnabi they would fight for them, not me. Their name would be foreign. Their DNA would be foreign. A man doesn't want to provide for another man's children.

Misogyny is wrong. Women are very valuable. Society couldn't exist without them doing their roles. However, I don't accept feminist points. They're too non-appreciative, too subversive and entitled.

I mean I said it many times in this thread. Allah gave many rights to women that we men didn't want to give.

Humans are not animals.Most normal fathers would never see his daughter's child (his grandchild) as some next man's child. It doesn't work that way. Men are contrary to your belief able to form deep connections to their daughters and her offspring. Human emotions haven't changed and I highly doubt men during the ancient period looked at their own 'grandson' as some next man's child.

Like I said, it doesn't make sense because women are not people to you.
Allah would not have ordained something that was illogical.

He looks like average white kid, Somalis have a weak genetics and you could barely find a half Somali with Somali features.

Half Somali half German American:manny:

[/SPOILER]

It's not that somalis have weak genetics it's because horners are already 40-50% west eurasian (natufian-like component) so when they mix with pred. west eurasian people, their children end up being more than 75% West eurasian

Humans are not animals.Most normal fathers would never see his daughter's child (his grandchild) as some next man's child. It doesn't work that way. Men are contrary to your belief able to form deep connections to their daughters and her offspring. Human emotions haven't changed and I highly doubt men during the ancient period looked at their own 'grandson' as some next man's child.

Delusional. This is how it always worked whether it was Europe, Somalia, Japan. That's tribalism. That grandson would be of another tribe and competitor. Enemy if far away enough genetically, geographically or through the generations.

Like I said, it doesn't make sense because women are not people to you.

They're people, but not a man. Different roles, responsibilities and rights.

Allah would not have ordained something that was illogical.

I didn't say it was illogical. Simply it's not something man likes. God had mercy on women and it makes sense for them.

Delusional. This is how it always worked whether it was Europe, Somalia, Japan. That's tribalism. That grandson would be of another tribe and competitor. Enemy if far away enough genetically, geographically or through the generations.

They're people, but not a man. Different roles, responsibilities and rights.

I didn't say it was illogical. Simply it's not something man likes. God had mercy on women and it makes sense for them.

In most cultures including Somali culture maternal kinship ties have alway been acknowledged and upheld. I remember there is even a mahmah (Somali saying) about the importance of treating your abti (mum's brother)well. Can't remember, hopefully someone can remind me. Yes, that child isn't part of the tribe, but never is their own daughters child looked at as some stranger. Unless you have proof?

Simple fact is that like I said human emotions haven't changed much and most grandfathers love their daughter's children just as much. I mean in your family is it the norm of maternal grandfathers not to love their grandchildren?

In most cultures including Somali culture maternal kinship ties have alway been acknowledged and upheld. I remember there is even a mahmah (Somali saying) about the importance of treating your abti (mum's brother)well. Can't remember, hopefully someone can remind me. Yes, that child isn't part of the tribe, but never is their own daughters child looked at as some stranger. Unless you have proof?

Simple fact is that like I said human emotions haven't changed much and most grandfathers love their daughter's children just as much. I mean in your family is it the norm of maternal grandfathers not to love their grandchildren?
In Somali culture naagta qabil ma leh.

It doesn't matter if I love the grandchild while young, they'll be an agent of another man/tribe when they group up. They're not looked as a stranger.

Unless you're marrying a cousin which every society used to do in order to keep the wealth and power in the family (Egyptian pharaoahs married sisters, Arabs cousins, Somalis cousins, European cousins, etc.).

My maternal grandfather died a long time ago I don't know how he acted.

A woman can't (or refuses to) understand this.

I'm not a feminist, but seeing certain posts makes it clear why women fall into feminism.

What's entitled is expecting women to put up with disrespect. I mean look at the posts of sspot? Some lamenting that women do this or that or that they should be abused like some South Asian. Wishing women hadn't been given any right ect. Jokes about honor killing seems to get a lot of likes as well.

You cannot be on this site filled with all sorts of horrendous misogyny which you routinely find funny and then complain about misandry. You can argue that this is 'just' sspot. But behind these accounts are real men, who clearly find abusing women as being funny and look down on them.

For the third time now, he never said he was and isn't in agreement with those ideas. He was merely explaining why things were the way they were but just like the other day when you went full on BLM on me it appears logic is unfavourable to you if you disagree with it.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

Before some of my girls left I was planning on drafting a book of misandry to meme it and maybe spread it on twitter and give it a bit of steam as a nice joke
no point in taking sht and sitting back after this long, the joking is dried out and is turning more serious
Play the radical card back, the wallet jokes are a tad funny and these are a bit creative now

Before some of my girls left I was planning on drafting a book of misandry to meme it and maybe spread it on twitter and give it a bit of steam as a nice joke
no point in taking sht and sitting back after this long, the joking is dried out and is turning more serious
Fourth time now, he was only telling her why things were that way. He NEVER agreed with it. But you can be willfully ignorant if you like.

That’s not how genetics work at all. Yes some don’t look like the Somali parent at all.

Plenty of half Somalis look like a mix between the two ethnicities. Actually most do... But because Somalis are missing a lot of ‘black features’ the mixed children don’t look black they look Hispanic or middle eastern. Obviously because Somalis are not diverse, most Somalis can barely see the Somali in them.

Some though can look almost entirely Somali. I’ve seen dark skin mixed Somalis. Maya Jama is also one who looks more Somali than white. Put a hijab on that girl and tell me she doesn’t look ordinary.

That’s not how genetics work at all. Yes some don’t look like the Somali parent at all.

Plenty of half Somalis look like a mix between the two ethnicities. Actually most do... But because Somalis are missing a lot of ‘black features’ the mixed children don’t look black they look Hispanic or middle eastern. Obviously because Somalis are not diverse, most Somalis can barely see the Somali in them.

Some though can look almost entirely Somali. I’ve seen dark skin mixed Somalis. Maya Jama is also one who looks more Somali than white. Put a hijab on that girl and tell me she doesn’t look ordinary.
Somalis are diverse though.

Although you can see the whiteness in her

Although you can see the whiteness in her

That was literally my point. You detect the foreign gene way quicker because you are Somali.

Tell me these two would not be called Somali?

1590819055007.jpeg

That’s her and her little brother.

Trending

Latest posts