This is what happens if you race mix

They’re saying that only applies to the men. The women were in the same place and we’re still there for their kids tho??!?
I imagine the women experienced less psychological trauma than the men did. But that's the reason why they're emotionally distant, as well as culture.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Somali women did not work. They collected welfare on their 10 kids.
Maybe my observation isn’t that well proven but the majority of gen x women (maybe 60%?) I know here were working in the west before they got married and supporting their families

Do you really expect there to be a study on Somali culture and how that affects fatherhood? They have countless other things to deal with, I doubt that's at the top of the government's priority list. And it's not exactly like there's a Pew Research Centre in Somalia. But why don't you provide some evidence that fathers have absolutely no role to play, as you say? I'll be waiting.

Tired excuse.

Did the women not go through the same shit as well?

Why did that not have an impact on their motherhood, or the hooyos who were abandoned or left widowed, but where still there for their kids?

Are hooyos super women?
They are, it's no secret that women can adapt much better than men in certain circumstances. This being one of them.

It's bad for men in particular because if you can't provide for or do shit for your family, it's emasculating and fucks with your psyche. The "pull themselves up by their boot straps" meme doesn't apply either because they were refugees who could only get menial jobs.

Hate to say it but there was no way aboos could compete with the state, their wages wouldn't even put a dent in that month's rent.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Do you really expect there to be a study on Somali culture and how that affects fatherhood? They have countless other things to deal with, I doubt that's at the top of the government's priority list. And it's not exactly like there's a Pew Research Centre in Somalia. But why don't you provide some evidence that fathers have absolutely no role to play, as you say? I'll be waiting.
Can’t say the opposite of what everyone else is saying without proof :kanyeshrug:
Gather testimonies nigga

*the vast majority of the women POST MARRIAGE don’t work
Post marriage? Somali women typically marry young and are almost all married past a certain age so that's still the vast majority of them. I'm not referring to this current generation but the previous ones. She claimed they were working before their husbands came, I'm doubtful. I rarely ever meet a working Somali mother and most of the older women are mothers.

Trending

Latest posts