This is what happens if you race mix

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You're projecting your house experience to everyone else.
Emotionally absent? What exactly do you want these men to do lol? They had their entire lives uprooted, I think tucking you into bed and kissing you on the forehead takes a backseat to their PTSD mate.
Genuine question, what does the father do in actually raising a child? I’m lost on what you all are referencing :wtfdis:

Its got nothing to do with absent fathers.

In most societies mothers cook clean raise the kids primarily. Whilst fathers protect and provide.

It is why historically women stayed at home.

I thought this is obvious?
Listen, I understand. But that wasn't what we were arguing. You can learn from either, with enough time it doesn't really matter who it is.

Emotionally absent? What exactly do you want these men to do lol? They had their entire lives uprooted, I think tucking you into bed and kissing you on the forehead takes a backseat to their PTSD mate.
They believe what they see on TV and what gaalo tell them is how parents should raise their children.

Hate Somali culture and want to be white.

a y a n

VIP
I would have never thought I would end up in a position of defending traditional gender roles what te f*ck has happened :ohdamn:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Loooooool you cannot be serious.

Who teaches children generally? Obviously the men had to teach the women.

Are you denying that mothers are the first teacher in a childs life?

Men in the past were not stay at home fathers. Society was in even more rigid when it came to gender roles. It is why women stayed home and looked after kids.

Like the retardation level is at an all time high.

What do you think women do when they look after kids?
Lool this is Autism so what your saying is the Spanish men must’ve taught the native women Spanish prior to the kid being born?

The Spanish men raped the Native woman as soon as they arrived so by the time baby is born the mother can barely speak the baby’s Father language.

Genuine question, what does the father do in actually raising a child? I’m lost on what you all are referencing :wtfdis:
Are you serious? You really think the father has no role in raising a child? Well then you're clueless. Just because Daddy wasn't there for you doesn't mean he had no place to be.

You paint it as if the man takes no role in raising children. You're too binary in your worldview.

They obviously do. My own father played such a pivotal role in my life and I could never pay him back for everything he did for me. May Allah bless him.

It just that women are the primary caregivers. Hence, they tend to play a bigger role. Obviously a lot of men are becoming more hands on.

Mothers and fathers bring different skills set in a childs life which is why its so important that children grow up in two parent households.

There are certain things mothers clearly do better than fathers, such as teaching and nurturing in the earlier yrs and there certain things fathers do better.

Seems like these girls want two mums
It's crazy wallahi, they keep acting like Somalis weren't fleeing from a war-zone.
He protects and financially supports his family. Unfortunately for Somalis, like ANY first generation migrant group, they have to take on shit-tier jobs or get goverment hand outs. Have some empathy naya, Somali parents have been through a lot.

They obviously do. My own father played such a pivotal role in my life and I could never pay him back for everything he did for me. May Allah bless him.

It just that women are the primary caregivers. Hence, they tend to play a bigger role. Obviously a lot of men are becoming more hands on.

Mothers and fathers bring different things in a childs life which is why its so important that children grow up in two parent households.

There are certain things mothers clearly do better than fathers, such as teaching and nurturing in the earlier yrs and there certain things fathers do better.
Yeah but either could teach language. You don't necessarily need a Somali mother to learn Somali.

a y a n

VIP
Are you serious? You really think the father has no role in raising a child? Well then you're clueless. Just because Daddy wasn't there for you doesn't mean he had no place to be.
What place does he have? What is there role? I’m genuinely curious
My father was more of an outlier ngl but the continuous testimonies of others I know in households hold different to this man->significant caregiver narrative.
mothers have always been primary
It's crazy wallahi, they keep acting like Somalis weren't fleeing from a war-zone.

He protects and financially supports his family. Unfortunately for Somalis, like ANY first generation migrant group, they have to take on shit-tier jobs or get goverment hand outs. Have some empathy naya, Somali parents have been through a lot.
yes, that’s his job. These ppl are tryna say that fathers primarily raise the kids and orchestrate that tf

My father was more of an outlier ngl but the continuous testimonies of others I know in households hold different to this man->significant caregiver narrative.

yes, that’s his job. These ppl are tryna say that fathers primarily raise the kids and orchestrate that tf
Nobody said the father should or does play a primary role, in most cases he doesn't. But to say he shouldn't play a role would be to ignore the state of the African-American community. Father figures are hugely important, especially for young boys.

a y a n

VIP
Nobody said the father should or does play a primary role, in most cases he doesn't. But to say he shouldn't play a role would be to ignore the state of the African-American community. Father figures are hugely important, especially for young boys.
..expand? Are you suggesting like father figures showing masculinity to their sons or something by what..showing them sports videos? Whaaaat :notsureif:

Do you know car crashes are one of leading causes of PTSD? Now try and imagine how much worse having your fucking house shelled while your friends and family get slaughtered is. It's literally not most Somali men's fault that they couldn't fulfil the normal duties of fatherhood.

Like I said, try and have a little more empathy for their situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

..expand? Are you suggesting like father figures showing masculinity to their sons or something by what..showing them sports videos? Whaaaat :notsureif:
Nope. A celebrity can't really substitute for an actual father. A male role model is needed. Just look at AAs and tell me absent fathers aren't affecting them.

a y a n

VIP
Do you know car crashes are one of leading causes of PTSD? Now try and imagine how much worse having your fucking house shelled while your friends and family get slaughtered is. It's literally not most Somali men's fault that they couldn't fulfil the normal duties of fatherhood.

Like I said, try and have a little more empathy for their situation.
We were talking about somalis specifically? My bad :wow:
What’s your point though? That they couldn’t do it..and we should feel empathy? Makes sense. I don’t see the relevance to the thread tho :notsureif:

Trending