This is what happens if you race mix

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
That was what the whole argument was initially about until someone came along with their long winded argument about conquering and ect.

Its like you guys will use anything to go against simple facts.
You’re retarted at the beginning the Spanish man intermarried with the native woman and the Spanish man taught the kid Spanish.

From then on the future generations spoke Spanish. Please stop embarrassing yourself

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
astaghfirullah maybe you should read the Quran and study Fiqh instead of reading a website which ironically the author is a woman.

Here they say Men can’t beat their wives are they modernise the Quran now because that’s ba’dil.
View attachment 121893
You literally said women are worth half of men, when it’s only really the testimonies and more so in the economic sphere which women weren’t really involved in
I’m done for the day :ohdamn:

Exactly. Everything is done because man allows it or doesn't allow it.

I mean that's your explanation and reasoning of the hadith, not an explanation the prophet made. I simply understand it as honor and protect your mother.

What is the Prophet S.A.W said heave

please expand

Also, your Mother has more rights over you than your father in Islam.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You literally said women are worth half of men, when it’s only really the testimonies and more so in the economic sphere which women weren’t really involved in
I’m done for the day :ohdamn:
You literally sent me a website and the first thing was that men can’t hit woman so I answered that first . FYI the testimonies and inheritance is what I clearly meant I’m done it’s getting boring now. :snoop:

You’re retarted at the beginning the Spanish man intermarried with the native woman and the Spanish man taught the kid Spanish.

From then on the future generations spoke Spanish. Please stop embarrassing yourself

Loooooool you cannot be serious.

Who teaches children generally? Obviously the men had to teach the women.

Are you denying that mothers are the first teacher in a childs life?

Men in the past were not stay at home fathers. Society was in even more rigid when it came to gender roles. It is why women stayed home and looked after kids.

Like the retardation level is at an all time high.

What do you think women do when they look after kids?

What is the Prophet S.A.W said heave

please expand

There's nothing to expand. You gave an explanation on what the prophet said. The prophet never gave the same reasoning you just gave for why access to jannah is beneath one's mother's feet, it's something you're saying/reasoned.

So simple point is women are the first teachers in a childs life, whilst men are the breadwinners. In society, men rely on women to teach and pass down.

Which is why being a mother is generally harder than fatherhood and why in Islam heaven is under the feet of the mother and NOT the father.

Also, your Mother has more rights over you than your father in Islam.

Ok, that's great lol. What does this mean in terms of cultural and language diffusion in a patriarchal society.

Last edited:
Why do xalimos pretend all fathers are absent?

Its got nothing to do with absent fathers.

In most societies mothers cook clean raise the kids primarily. Whilst fathers protect and provide.

It is why historically women stayed at home.

I thought this is obvious?

I speak my langauge, I was taught by my hooyo as that is the only language I used to hear at home.

By dad would come home after a long day from work and speak to my mum in Somali. Why? Because he is married to a Somali woman. No other language, apart from maybe English was spoken. He would also speak to us in Somali. The same cannot be said for a mixed Somali household.

A father speaking to his kids 3 hrs or so, will never compare to the first 4 yrs in a childs life in which they are constantly around their hooyo. That is when language development is key.

Do you honestly think a couple of hrs after work compare to many hours women spend with their children? If your wife is not speaking Somali to the kids constantly in Somali, the kids will not learn properly. They spend more time with her.

Mothers and fathers are simply not the same.
You can learn the language from anyone. Eventually with enough exposure you'll become fluent.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Why do xalimos pretend all fathers are absent?
even when the fathers live with the family, they’re 9/10 pretty emotionally absent.
Mothers in the majority of times teach everything in terms of fundamentals and fathers are out working for money and to support the family
that’s how it’s worked for a while

Its got nothing to do with absent fathers.

In most societies mothers cook clean raise the kids primarily. Whilst fathers protect and provide.

It is why historically women stayed at home.

I thought this is obvious?
You paint it as if the man takes no role in raising children. You're too binary in your worldview.

Most of them look Somali, but the skin and hair will look different, but as a phenotype half of the time they look Somali like these in the pic
I've seen a somali boy and girl with idnetical faces to them. you could find a 100 year old picture of a somali nomad, and mistake him for your friend, with a different skin shaed in most cases ( we have many many skin shades)

even when the fathers live with the family, they’re 9/10 pretty emotionally absent.
Mothers in the majority of times teach everything in terms of fundamentals and fathers are out working for money and to support the family
You're projecting your house experience to everyone else.

Loooooool you cannot be serious.

Who teaches children generally? Obviously the men had to teach the women.

Are you denying that mothers are the first teacher in a childs life?

Men in the past were not stay at home fathers. Society was in even more rigid when it came to gender roles. It is why women stayed home and looked after kids.

Like the retardation level is at an all time high.

What do you think women do when they look after kids?
You cannot be serious, it is fact the Spanish murdered the men and raped the women, Or wed them. Don't change the subject, this was about the Spanish in Latin America.

Emotionally absent? What exactly do you want these men to do lol? They had their entire lives uprooted, I think tucking you into bed and kissing you on the forehead takes a backseat to their PTSD mate.

Trending