This is the story of the founding of Mogadishu in the Arabic book and banadri books

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Banaadir is plural of Bandar which in this context means coastal city it's word of Persian origin frequently used in Arabic, there aren't any ancient reer samaale tombs in xamar ,none of the gibil madow reer xamar clans or families that claim to be from samaale clans in the interior claim any of the ancient graves, all the ancient graves are of Arabs and persians .
Didnt I already proved to u that I have a forefather that is buried in Mogadishu

Ibn Battuta didn't encounter Abubakar bin Fakhruddin Al Qassani's grandson
٢٠٢٣٠٤١٧_١٦٥٦٣٥.jpg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Who are those coastal Somalis? What tribe do they belong to , who are their modern day descendants?
Coastal somalis.
Literally just somalis who live on the coast. You think somalis were allergic to water and only stayed in arid lands instead of setting towns in the coastline? You lot are ridiculous

Sharif Aidour's book is not a sourceView attachment 284790
You're claiming shariif Caydaruus book isn't a source when you're using his sons book, and that page just further proves my point, there were two centuries in-between Abubakar bin Fakhruddin Al Qassani and Abubakar bin Shaykh Omar. Also if you actually read my source you'd see that shariif Caydaruus mentions at the beginning that he found it in a manuscript written by Shaykh Muhyiddin bin Mu'allim Mukarram which was in the library of his son Shaykh Abubakar bin Shaykh Muhyiddin.

Coastal somalis.
Literally just somalis who live on the coast. You think somalis were allergic to water and only stayed in arid lands instead of setting towns in the coastline? You lot are ridiculous
I didn't say they're not, there's groups like jaaji and certain daroods that fish ,you didn't provide a sufficient answer to my question

I sent you four pages explaining that the dynasty of Fakhr al-Din continues until the fall at the hands of a Portuguese or al-Muzaffar.
The coins agreed on this also that Mogadishu had two ruling dynasties: Fakhr al-Din and al-Muzaffar.

Trending