This is the reason why Ethiopian army are in Gedo supporting Farmaajo’s millitia

Ogaden wa kibirtay. Dagaal aa ballanteenna ah. See how much longer that oday is there. He is your final hope of being something in jubbaland and that's why you're clinging on to him for dear life. You guys watch the news with sweat covering you. An attack somewhere is enough to make you shit your pants in fear. I bet when you heard of the attack your heart stopped and you started scrolling. Like a madman. Stay terrified, i'm coming for you :yousmart:
Warya you’re Ethiopian condom,I karbashed you several times but you seem to be making noise again..Ethiopia will be expelled soon a and lets see how you gonna defend yourself from RKB

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Warya you’re Ethiopian condom,I karbashed you several times but you seem to be making noise again..Ethiopia will be expelled soon a and lets see how you gonna defend yourself from RKB

Brah. He's not the MX to talk back to. I promise you this.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Irrelevant joke ? Tell me what non Amisom Ethiopian army are doing in Gedo ? And why did they use jets to attack kismaayo airport?
All the opposition or potential leaders of JL are OG. The issue isn't and will never be erasing a clan, you're giving an enslaved Oromo on twitter way too much clout. Its about a specific person.

There is a real issue on here with people having a meltdown by any and everything they read on twitter, even if its a random troll with 0 followers. It's sad.

All the opposition or potential leaders of JL are OG. The issue isn't and will never be erasing a clan, you're giving an enslaved Oromo on twitter way too much clout. Its about a specific person.

There is a real issue on here with people having a meltdown by any and everything they read on twitter, even if its a random troll with 0 followers. It's sad.
opposition made a deal with the man In charge and they agreed with power sharing ,btw you haven’t answered my question,why are non Amisom Ethiopian army in Somalia ?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Poons always catch L,you forgot the famous bare hurale calaacal on voa :mjlaugh:

Madoobe said it himself, he was drinking piss in the jungles for years plotting on MX, when the opportunity presented itself he rolled in on a divided city fighting itself with alshabab backing, and now lets not forget he remained there for 8 years thanks to Kenya, you will return to your hamlets if you are lucky we don't kick you out of the country all together :deadrose:

opposition made a deal with the man In charge and they agreed with power sharing ,btw you haven’t answered my question,why are non Amisom Ethiopian army in Somalia ?
You missed the point.

Why are any foreign forces in Somalia? I know what you're suggesting and those non-amisom Ethiopian troops were in the country long before the current govt.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Ogaden wa kibirtay. Dagaal aa ballanteenna ah. See how much longer that oday is there. He is your final hope of being something in jubbaland and that's why you're clinging on to him for dear life. You guys watch the news with sweat covering you. An attack somewhere is enough to make you shit your pants in fear. I bet when you heard of the attack your heart stopped and you started scrolling. Like a madman. Stay terrified, i'm coming for you :yousmart:
i'm not the one paying Anisom bantu chiefs to parrot my scripts.
i'm not the one who needs ethiopian reiforcements. hold your own nuts for once
Madoobe said it himself, he was drinking piss in the jungles for years plotting on MX, when the opportunity presented itself he rolled in on a divided city fighting itself with alshabab backing, and now lets not forget he remained there for 8 years thanks to Kenya, you will return to your hamlets if you are lucky we don't kick you out of the country all together :deadrose:
madoobe took kismayo from b.oons in 2006 without shooting single bullet, the ethiopians had to help b.oons gain it back, but then you niggas fled from kismayo AGAIN, and it was the same guy that chased you away.:mjlaugh:

Last edited:
i'm not the one paying Anisom bantu chiefs to parrot my scripts.
i'm not the one who needs ethiopian reiforcements. hold your own nuts for once

madoobe took kismayo from b.oons in 2006 without shooting single bullet, the ethiopians had to help b.oons gain it back, but then you niggas fled from kismayo AGAIN, and it was the same guy that chased you away.:mjlaugh:

Warya we didn't even pay attention to you, you didn't win by fighting we let you. Who are you dude? I don't even know you. Kismayo is my city, we were the ones who fought the hardest and protected it from Hawiye. Most people who died for the city are Marehan. You will soon know why hawiye ran away in fear back to mogadishu and started fighting between themselves. Ahmed madoobe isn't anything to me, your little ogaden opposition party is nothing to me. You actually think you have balls :mjlol:
Kikuyu slave, go run back to Kenya.

Warya we didn't even pay attention to you, you didn't win by fighting we let you. Who are you dude? I don't even know you. Kismayo is my city, we were the ones who fought the hardest and protected it from Hawiye. Most people who died for the city are Marehan. You will soon know why hawiye ran away in fear back to mogadishu and started fighting between themselves. Ahmed madoobe isn't anything to me, your little ogaden opposition party is nothing to me. You actually think you have balls :mjlol:
Your qulle munching folks been screaming they’ll take back kismaayo for 12 years now,calaacalka jooji ee kaalay iga qaad kismaayo

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
MX boy we both know that ceyr did the heavylifting when came to securing kismayo, you were defenseless once ceyr left you
ayr_mx.png

Your qulle munching folks been screaming they’ll take back kismaayo for 12 years now,calaacalka jooji ee kaalay iga qaad kismaayo
You know damn well it isn't calcaal. That's why i see ogaden screaming everywhere and hating on MX. I'm quiet my friend. I didn't make a single thread, it's you guys screaming MX this MX that everyday. Iga qaad kulaha, I already told you i will. Iska aamus and wait. Hoogada didn't give you Kismayo been ha isku sheegin.

You know damn well it isn't calcaal. That's why i see ogaden screaming everywhere and hating on MX. I'm quiet my friend. I didn't make a single thread, it's you guys screaming MX this MX that everyday. Iga qaad kulaha, I already told you i will. Iska aamus and wait. Hoogada didn't give you Kismayo been ha isku sheegin.
Being real bro Its yall who are salty 24/7. Always crying about Madoobe, yall lost already, Kismaayo is an Ogaden city wether Marexans like it or not. It is what it is.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Being real bro Its yall who are salty 24/7. Always crying about Madoobe, yall lost already, Kismaayo is an Ogaden city wether Marexans like it or not. It is what it is.

Wanna make a bet on it? You think we are Reer Diini? We karbaash Oromos for sport. This is for real.

:wow: