This is the reason why Ethiopian army are in Gedo supporting Farmaajo’s millitia

Kenya will leave once they lose the maritime case and I want them out however you poons won’t say the same since you want Ethiopians to capture kismaayo or JL for you

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Unfortunately the day that Ogadens are taken out of politics is the day Somalis will start losing territory.

If it wasn't for them we'd be speaking Oromo or worse ... Amharic by now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Unfortunately the day that Ogadens are taken out of politics is the day Somalis will start losing territory.

If it wasn't for them we'd be speaking Oromo or worse ... Amharic by now.

They are Somalis unfortunately even Daroods, but they really have no say in Somali politics, and their citizenship is in question, how can a small clan that lives only in Dhoobley village and Afmadow village be allowed to create so much problems in Jubaland ? I say they are remnants of the Kacaan era that needs to be dealt with :kanyeshrug:

They are Somalis unfortunately even Daroods, but they really have no say in Somali politics, and their citizenship is in question, how can a small clan that lives only in Dhoobley village and Afmadow village be allowed to create so much problems in Jubaland ? I say they are remnants of the Kacaan era that needs to be dealt with :kanyeshrug:
Yet Ogaden rule you langaab Marehan

These guys are trying to hold to the kursi for dear life. You guys came here because MX didn't oppose you. Now we want you out. You're langaab in my state warya, stop this bs and I might let you represent your two villages.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
These guys are trying to hold to the kursi for dear life. You guys came here because MX didn't oppose you. Now we want you out. You're langaab in my state warya, stop this bs and I might let you represent your two villages.

ilmo uhuru kenyata were plotting against us all this time, there largest village is that hamlet on the kenyan border, how the hell they got so much power in Somalia if it wasn't for the Kacaan :kendrickcry:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
well of course they didn't oppose Ogaden when there fleeing for there lifes.:russ:
don't make me pull the score board again.
poor things were evicted from kismayo twice by the same man nonetheless.:jcoleno:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
well of course they didn't oppose Ogaden when there fleeing for there lifes.:russ:
poor things were evicted from kismayo twice by the same man nonetheless.:jcoleno:

You talking to Moalimu's nephew. If he's talking like this. I pity you. I'm free from this, I'm in Buurdhubo. You dealing with the bahals from Libaan. Last time you was dealing with Reer Diini. Now you dealing with all of Gedo.

:wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Oromos are ku waso

The Sujaac guy is a talented artist :pachah1:

93423776_251208096277792_6550508077739671552_o.jpg

Ogaden wa kibirtay. Dagaal aa ballanteenna ah. See how much longer that oday is there. He is your final hope of being something in jubbaland and that's why you're clinging on to him for dear life. You guys watch the news with sweat covering you. An attack somewhere is enough to make you shit your pants in fear. I bet when you heard of the attack your heart stopped and you started scrolling. Like a madman. Stay terrified, i'm coming for you :yousmart:

Trending