This is the reason why Ethiopian army are in Gedo supporting Farmaajo’s millitia

Being real bro Its yall who are salty 24/7. Always crying about Madoobe, yall lost already, Kismaayo is an Ogaden city wether Marexans like it or not. It is what it is.
Kismaayo an Ogaden city :mjlol: :pachah1:
That sounds fake to the ear dude. Even a westernized kid won't believe it and would be confused. You have no claim to kismaayo stop deluding yourself.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
terrorist
illegal alien
dictator
foreign agent
EminentSelfishHookersealion-size_restricted.gif
the only ilegal aliens are galgaduud b,oons who have been evicted from kismayo by emir blackie.

Kismaayo an Ogaden city :mjlol: :pachah1:
That sounds fake to the ear dude. Even a westernized kid won't believe it and would be confused. You have no claim to kismaayo stop deluding yourself.
Gtfo diaspora boy, Kismaayo=Ogaden, Ogaden=Kismaayo. Bust a grape, I dare you.
:camby:MXs are an invasive species who are just now getting the boot.
Shiekh Madoobe knows how to deal with b000ns

Gtfo diaspora boy, Kismaayo=Ogaden, Ogaden=Kismaayo. Bust a grape, I dare you.
:camby:MXs are an invasive species who are just now getting the boot.

Dude you know your cities. Kismaayo isn't one of them. Go protect your actual towns from Oromo. Your people are claiming to be kenyan and soon they will be divided between being oromo and kikuyu slaves. Ogaden isn't a real tribe in somalia. I feel sad for you guys wallahi. I pity you. You have no proper land claims in Somalia. As your cousins we took you in and let you live in our lands. But now you turned on us, and started claiming land that isn't yours. We will karbaash you and send you back to ethiopia and kenya. You already serve kenya, about time you start serving Ethiopia too.

Y
You know damn well it isn't calcaal. That's why i see ogaden screaming everywhere and hating on MX. I'm quiet my friend. I didn't make a single thread, it's you guys screaming MX this MX that everyday. Iga qaad kulaha, I already told you i will. Iska aamus and wait. Hoogada didn't give you Kismayo been ha isku sheegin.
you’ve been making threads for the past ten years talking about Madoobe killing your folks in kismaayo :drakelaugh:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Dude you know your cities. Kismaayo isn't one of them. Go protect your actual towns from Oromo. Your people are claiming to be kenyan and soon they will be divided between being oromo and kikuyu slaves. Ogaden isn't a real tribe in somalia. I feel sad for you guys wallahi. I pity you. You have no proper land claims in Somalia. As your cousins we took you in and let you live in our lands. But now you turned on us, and started claiming land that isn't yours. We will karbaash you and send you back to ethiopia and kenya. You already serve kenya, about time you start serving Ethiopia too.
nigga you have zero pre-1969 history in kismayo.

^Triggered b00ñ^
:silanyolaugh: You can't beat an OG at anything, your getting fucked up all around JL, getting bullied by OG. HG is abusing you in galmudug. Marexan is not winning a single conflict they're in kkkk, you send hollow threats while OG sends bullets. Madoobe is evicting you langaabs. Dabcasar is known for crying about OG every other day, sad. You can stay mad but the situation in Somalia is crystal clear, we can see who's running shit and who's remencisng about the 'old days' lol. You parasites are getting what you deserve.

Dont even get me started about how Xaarmajo is holding Abiy's pocket like the aidthopian bucket he is. I fw you under "Daroodism" but don't forget your place b00ñ boy, you will always be under Majeerteen and Ogaden.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
^Triggered b00ñ^
:silanyolaugh: You can't beat an OG at anything, your getting fucked up all around JL, getting bullied by OG. HG is abusing you in galmudug. Marexan is not winning a single conflict they're in kkkk, you send hollow threats while OG sends bullets. Madoobe is evicting you langaabs. Dabcasar is known for crying about OG every other day, sad. You can stay mad but the situation in Somalia is crystal clear, we can see who's running shit and who's remencisng about the 'old days' lol. You parasites are getting what you deserve.

Dont even get me started about how Xaarmajo is holding Abiy's pocket like the aidthopian bucket he is. I fw you under "Daroodism" but don't forget your place b00ñ boy, you will always be under Majeerteen and Ogaden.

You don't know us. Watch in the next month. Reer Gedo aren't with the talking like Reer Garowe.

:mjlol:

You don't know us. Watch in the next month. Reer Gedo aren't with the talking like Reer Garowe.

:mjlol:
I'm supposed to fear niggas being fed by 50 cent? Negro please!:russ:
Garrowe cant be in the same sentence as that shithole called Ghetto, I mean Gedo.
Stop with hollow threats sxb.
:heh:

Adaawe

:russ::silanyolaugh: they are one hell of a delusional group. We will be seeing more tears.

They don't know us. Let them talk. There's a reason why I fell back. I know what's gonna happen. I rather see them cry than spill the beans.

:kanyehmm:

Adaawe

I'm supposed to fear niggas being fed by 50 cent? Negro please!:russ:
Garrowe cant be in the same sentence as that shithole called Ghetto, I mean Gedo.
Stop with hollow threats sxb.
:heh:

MX isn't even paying attention to you. But go on keep talking. I hope you have the same bravado in 2 months time.

:kanyehmm:

reer

VIP
hotel tawakal
hotel waamo
hotel cascasey
hotel yarow
hotel makka
abdi egal
ina suudi

after the jva was removed the mayor was marehan and airport commissioner marehan is a plurality in kismayo district and live in the surroundings im not bothered inaan galo dood

Trending