This is the age when you start to loose friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to have female friends, who are similar to myself in intelligence and humour.

The law of the land sugggests, we all will grow out of some of our friendships, I don't even speak to any of my secondary school friends.

Expect I have 2 on Facebook, that's it!

Family is more important to me anyway, and having good friends is even better, no time for frenemies mate!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Friends, I have one English friend who is more interested in a night out or the local pub, the English do love their drink. Gallons of carlsberg shoved in one sitting, I watch in awe sometimes, allas I have only her as a friend, I don't live in a majority Somali community, so I guess my views are starkly different to that of the avarage Somali, the friends I choose are more universal than just black or Somali.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Don't have any to begin with. Most friends are not up to my intellectual level so it's near impossible to have productive discussions with them. No point in being friends with stupid people. though to be fair, compared to me most of humanity is stupid. I refuse to dump down for "friends". I do sometimes try to educate them but it never seems to help, they're not interested.
this is how every loner rationalizes it :mjlol:

Some of y'all way too young to be this jaded.

:kanyehmm:
Get out there and make friends while you still can. I think someone already did a psychoanalysis on the types of people this forum attracts though so sounds accurate.

Some of y'all way too young to be this jaded.

:kanyehmm:
Get out there and make friends while you still can. I think someone already did a psychoanalysis on the types of people this forum attracts though so sounds accurate.

I want to see your pyscho analysis of the typical SSPOTER

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I would say probably a bit younger as some people you're in contact with merely out of convenience (same classes). I have a few people that I'm in contact with regularly/semi-regularly, some people I meet 1/2x per year.

This is the age when you start to loose friends

I think the Internet, social-media, are too blame as well for the rise in anti-social behavior

People who are already anti-social find refuge in virtual reality, which makes them even more anti-social

personally i think that there is going to be an even higher rise in anti-social behavior because of the actual virtual reality headsets and systems that are already in the market...

this shit actually legit transports you to another world...

i tried it once and i was . . . in another world . . . truly phenomenal

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Most friends are not up to my intellectual level so it's near impossible to have productive discussions with them. compared to me most of humanity is stupid. I do sometimes try to educate them
I too have enough brain to create an entire megacity.
1486255460355.png

I'm great at making friends but horrible at keeping them :heh:

This is what happens when you move around a lot as a kid, you become shit at sustaining relationships :heh:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
lol I have load of friends, but only to hang out with and have meaningless conversations with, none I'd go to great lengths for. I lost all my close friends though. :kendrickcry:

I think the problem might be me. :cosbyhmm:

I have like 2 close friends and many
acquaintances. if I wanted to go hangout with someone it wouldn't be very hard to do.
But I've always been a bit of a loner. i prefer being alone over hanging out with others. I blame it on my impatience and low tolerance. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts