This is sad bruh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
So, I just found out that one of my cousins rejected a Somali girl he was talking to infront of her whole family.

So this is how the story goes. one of the faraxs I'm related to starts talking to this Somali xalimo. she falls deeply in love with him and after that the girl takes him to her parents and when the nigga realized shit was serious he told her mom and was like "Eedo I don't want your girl coz she is short and very dark.":mindblown: right infront of the whole family.
The xalimo was devastated miskeenta.
After a few weeks the nigga starts becoming sick and was taken to hospital but he was fine, only to realize later on gabada isheeda(evil eye) baa kudacay.
Whenever Quran is read upon him the girl starts crying and doesn't answer any of the sheikhs questions.
Wallahi he did her dirty mate.
There is something funny about this story Wallahi.:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

To all the faraxs in here gabdaha ishooda
Iska ilaaliya.:ufdup:

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He deserves it tbh. Was she not short and dark when he started talking to her? Why is it only a problem now?

He deserves it tbh. Was she not short and dark when he started talking to her? Why is it only a problem now?
The girl is crazy wallahi. He was just talking to her and she brings him to her family like they're getting married.

Dude was put in an awkward position and that was the only way he saw himself getting out. :dead:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I called the nigga as soon as I heard the news and told him may Allah give you quick recovery but you got your lesson mofo.
Never play a xalimo.

Odeg

Gedo
Sxb masjidka ciyaarta ka daa. There is no such thing as evil eye or gabdha isheeda. But your relative is a idiot, no offense.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
The girl is crazy wallahi. He was just talking to her and she brings him to her family like they're getting married.

Dude was put in an awkward position and that was the only way he saw himself getting out. :dead:
I mean he could've said no but he went.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
A nigga would never go to a girl's family if he was not interested to begin with unless he was autistic loooooooool.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

I think he wanted to 'hit and run' but the poor girl was serious.

Then why did he agree to meet her family? Why couldn't he save himself and her the trouble and set her straight instead of agreeing to meet her family? :camby:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Wow, what a jerk that dude got what he deserves. Never play with people feelings because what goes around comes around. :pachah1:

Then why did he agree to meet her family? Why couldn't he save himself and her the trouble and set her straight instead of agreeing to meet her family? :camby:
He probably didn't know he was going to see her family. I bet Xalimo was like "Wanna come over to my place?:oops:" and he was like "Yeah sure... :gnzbryw:"

Then he goes in the house only to see her parents sitting in the living room ready to meet the future groom. :dead:

waraabe

Your superior
He probably didn't know he was going to see her family. I bet Xalimo was like "Wanna come over to my place?:oops:" and he was like "Yeah sure... :gnzbryw:"

Then he goes in the house only to see her parents sitting in the living room ready to meet the future groom. :dead:
:damn::dead::dead: He put that trojan back in his wallet real quick

Nigga was like this the whole time :browtf::dead:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

:deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts