This is sad bruh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@merka that was plain rude and idiotic on his part stop justifying it.

I bet you the reason he did that was because the family asked him about his career, financial status, qabiil and they told him he wasn't fit to marry their daughter and being a childish Faraax he said those things, like f*ck your daughter, she's short and dark. I didn't want her anyways, @ace mooha tell the whole story next time.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
The nigga laughed his ass out when he heard I got jumped, even posting the story on facebook.
Imagine my reaction when I heard his story..

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::lolbron::russ::pachah1::lolbron::mjlol::dead1::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

Yeah.. you imagined right you smart bastards.:russsmug::shaq::umad:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He probably didn't know he was going to see her family. I bet Xalimo was like "Wanna come over to my place?:oops:" and he was like "Yeah sure... :gnzbryw:"

Then he goes in the house only to see her parents sitting in the living room ready to meet the future groom. :dead:

And he couldn't just politely get himself out of that situation instead of making rude remarks? He was probably butt hurt her family grilled him and that was his comeback. Nevertheless very childish thing to do.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

I bet you the reason he did that was because the family asked him about his career, financial status, qabiil and they told him he wasn't fit to marry their daughter and being a childish Faraax he said those things, like f*ck your daughter, she's short and dark. I didn't want her anyways, @ace mooha tell the whole story next time.
Ayyy I'm telling the truth:ohno: the bastards panicked

N

NaomiHoney

Did he not realise that by going to the xalimos house. Her family will be there?!

I'm with the victim here. You ladies are siding with the saaxirad.

And he couldn't just politely get himself out of that situation instead of making rude remarks? He was probably butt hurt her family grilled him and that was his comeback. Nevertheless very childish thing to do.
The man froze, I can't blame him. It was a lose-lose situation. :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im just wondering how he gonna go along and meet her family when he dont even like her ?

He sounds very immature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts