This is prove why Somaliland is better without being part of Somalia, Even without Recognition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMvZ5Wb.jpg

Ejjk57b.jpg

gR8nj2C.jpg

nYNWHIi.jpg

4z4f1Xn.jpg

xBsHgBC.jpg

VmPXRIo.jpg

FYVQMga.jpg

2ZrN8w5.jpg

@nine You messed everything, intaad bariiskii ka dharagtay, ayaad markii danbe digsigii oo dhan gubtay, ka dibna bariiskaygaa yar ee aan 27 sano bislay sanaayay ayaad leedahay aan kula cuno nigga. :francis:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Alhamdulillah, Somaliland ilaahay ha dhawro :rejoice:
Weren't you a country? And used to say that you were a country?:cosbyhmm:
What's this recognition you talking about? I thought you were still a country, but you acting like it's still not a country. Am I missing something?:ileycry: Did you join and then broke up lately?
giphy.gif

@nine You messed everything, intaad bariiskii ka dharagtay, ayaad markii danbe digsigii oo dhan gubtay, ka dibna bariiskaygaa yar ee aan 27 sano bislay sanaayay ayaad leedahay aan kula cuno nigga. :francis:
Haa. We will eat your bariis with you cagaha dhulka dhig waryaa. Your bariis is my bariis. :lawd:

Weren't you a country? And used to say that you were a country?:cosbyhmm:
What's this recognition you talking about? I thought you were still a country, but you acting like it's still not a country. Am I missing something?:ileycry: Did you join and then broke up lately?
View attachment 55200
Haa. We will eat your bariis with you cagaha dhulka dhig waryaa. Your bariis is my bariis. :lawd:

Oo ma qosol baad nagula shuraa koobaysaa markaa?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Thanks sxb, you are proving these are old pics, can't wait the new ones coming, I know Hargeisa is better than this, but it's hard to find new recent pics.

Hargeisa is only better than Xamar when it comes to security:siilaanyolaugh:
When security returns, most slanders will leave Hargeisa for Xamar:faysalwtf:

Somaliland is one of my favourite states of Somalia:it0tdo8:

Big up to my Isaaq bros and sisters:it0tdo8:

Mahadsanid abaayo
Hargeisa is only better than Xamar when it comes to security:siilaanyolaugh:
When security returns, most slanders will leave Hargeisa for Xamar:faysalwtf:

This doesn't make any sense, but Xamar and Hargeisa are sister cities, e.g a Londoner can work and live in Paris, Toronto, New York and vice versa.

There are plenty of reer Xamar people working and live in Somaliland cities.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Mahadsanid abaayo

This doesn't make any sense, but Xamar and Hargeisa are sister cities, e.g a Londoner can work and live in Paris, Toronto, New York and vice versa.

There are plenty of reer Xamar people working and live in Somaliland cities.

Xamar and hargeisa are in the same country:chrisfreshhah: nice try

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
If they are same country, how come your president/PM and even ministries can't set a foot in Hargeisa and other Somaliland cities, and why the blue flag isn't allowed in Somaliland?

Poor attempt :mjlol:

Cuz renegade militia controls the city. But that wont last for long. North operations will kick off sooner or later.

This time no h.a.w.i.y.e to save u:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts