This is prove why Somaliland is better without being part of Somalia, Even without Recognition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's not even isaaqland it's handarabland and we are very happy with that. Any one who criticises Somaliland is an enemy and he/she will be handaraabed . Especially the isaaqs will be tortured mentally and phisically . Our biggest enemies are the self hating isaaqs. Any isaaq who is not blindly supporting the holy Republic is a traitor in our book . Being loyal for somaliland is like being loyal for a Mexican cartel.
If I’m a traitor than so be it cause With that mentality you’re no different than a cult that will blindly follow whatever you’re told

The government don’t give a shit about its people nor do they care about the the country they in it for they’re own gain why you think many decide to go on tahriib?

Ethiopia gets 500 million yearly on khat from Somalia and you can guess who consumes the most Khat in the horn with the money coming in from taxes you mean to tell me

The government got not enough funds to build roads?

To build factories to reduce unemployment ?

If I’m a traitor than so be it cause With that mentality you’re no different than a cult that will blindly follow whatever you’re told

The government don’t give a shit about its people nor do they care about the the country they in it for they’re own gain why you think many decide to go on tahriib?

Ethiopia gets 500 million yearly on khat from Somalia and you can guess who consumes the most Khat in the horn with the money coming in from taxes you mean to tell me

The government got not enough funds to build roads?

To build factories to reduce unemployment ?
i don't think your isaaq .

The government is not supposed to feed every one . Actually I recommend tahriib if you can't make good money in Somaliland. because every 3 somalanders who do tahrib atleast two survives if not all and it's easier for them to to get the paper as long as Mogadishu is burning. A man who can't take risks to feed himself is not man enough to live among us . This is third world Africa .

The government is not supposed to feed every one . Actually I recommend tahriib if you can't make good money in Somaliland. because every 3 somalanders who do tahrib atleast two survives if not all and it's easier for them to to get the paper as long as Mogadishu is burning. A man who can't take risks to feed himself is not man enough to live among us . This is third world Africa .
You're living in a fantasy. Go seek treatment for your cuqdad.

@Mercury The reality on the ground.

Business as usual you don't know our peaple , every 5 years one habar get out of control and we give her lethal injection and other habar goes mad and we do the same. We have been practicing this procedure for the last 27 years. My habar has been mad through the out 2000s we received our medicine in 2010 now we feel oki hahahaha we will be loyal dogs for the holy Republic next 25 years until we are developing an other symptoms of illness. Garxajis will be fine we just give them what they want wich is nothing but to put one of their own in the presidential place , he is coming and he will be called "the lock " now we are dealing with just handarab .

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Theyuusuf is 50% fake slander.
Half isaaqs will be put in prison Mandheera.

U are disqualified to lead Somaliland in the future.

Theyuusuf is 50% fake slander.
Half isaaqs will be put in prison Mandheera.

U are disqualified to lead Somaliland in the future.

I am already leading it . I decide what to do and how to do .
Wait! Why would you compare yourself to the Mexcian cartel? How is that a good thing?

:ayaanswag::faysalwtf:
Wait! Why would you compare yourself to the Mexcian cartel? How is that a good thing?

:ayaanswag::faysalwtf:
It's good thing because we don't tolerate traitors. We are very brutal againts any one who does not obey our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.