THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING!!!

and that might even wear off because I’m in a cold country
I was a very light person but I stayed in the uae where the sun is very hot so I became dark
I have the potential to go back
Bro stop thinking like this. You should be confident in your own skin💯 and that goes for the females too.

Fay

DELETED
What does it say tho i cant read somali.. n the girl is so pretty she had model like features mashallah

Question is...why is she letting someones comment affect her that much.
Some words are hurtful especially if she's already struggling with some self esteem issues due to her dark skin. Somalis tend to bully people who are darker than average and this will kill the individuals self esteem.

Some words are hurtful especially if she's already struggling with some self esteem issues due to her dark skin. Somalis tend to bully people who are darker than average and this will kill the individuals self esteem.
Yeah
Meesha iska qaad though
It’s not a definition of who you are
And words only have meaning if you let them have meaning

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
What makes them think we like Blick guys?:hova:Like I want to be able to see you if i turn off one of the lights :heh:
Girl I don’t even like black males, least of all dark skin ones, yet they think their colorist tactics work on me. Darkskin men get a little media hype and now they assume all women want them. Their arrogance is undeserved.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Girl I don’t even like black males, least of all dark skin ones, yet they think their colorist tactics work on me. Darkskin men get a little media hype and now they assume all women want them. Their arrogance is undeserved.

:drakewtf:

What a massive self-hater. Accept your destinity, I know I would once she started loving haself :i83dwbv:

So tell me, what are you after if not a stubborn dark skin African nigga.