THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING!!!

k If u want to be beef all Somali niggas sn
its peak how u attacked all Somali male darkskins because one offended u

I don't feel offended at all, can't relate to darkie problems :pachah1: Just saying, not every girl finds dark guys attractive (me included) so get off your high horses and stop talking down to your female counterparts, you lot are only embarrassing yourselves :camby:

I don't feel offended at all, can't relate to darkie problems :pachah1: Just saying, not every girl finds dark guys attractive (me included) so get off your high horses and stop talking down to your female counterparts, you lot are only embarrassing yourselves :camby:
I didnt say anything
it’s that Hassan Mahat guy wtf

Your selection of Geeljires must be limited if u don’t find dark skin niggaz attractive. :mjlol:

"Darkie" racist maa tahay ms Hibaq?

Lets stop this guys, lets be start to change!
Lets be the geeljires and qalanjos of change ✊🏾 dark and light skin somali woman are beautiful, i would marry 100s if it were permissable💯 and you darkskin brothers, im not gonna say ya'll beautiful, but know that ya'll are special💪🏾

and that might even wear off because I’m in a cold country
I was a very light person but I stayed in the uae where the sun is very hot so I became dark
I have the potential to go back

Trending