this is how they are living in war torn syria

Why are women in Syria and Palestine allowed to freely walk with their hair but in Somalia it's a basically a death sentence?

Because some of the people in Syria and Palestine are either Christian, Druze, or Alawite. Do you understand how absurd your question is? Somalia is a Sunni Muslim nation and the people are guarding their chastity by wearing the hejab.

You seriously need to take a break from pushing this gaalnimo that you embraced to the rest of us. People usually do that when they have no confidence in whatever belief system they embraced.

Last edited:
Because some of the people in Syria and Palestine are either Christian, Druze, or Alawite. Do you understand how absurd your question is? Somalia is a Sunni Muslim nation and the people are guarding their chastity by wearing the hejab.

You seriously need to take a break from pushing this gaalnimo that you embraced to the rest of us. People usually do that when they have no confidence in whatever belief system they embraced.
Go take care of your children and wife

Go take care of your children and wife

I do but can be in forum and social media as time permits.

But I think you should take care of your mental health as well and stop pushing your insecurities to the rest of uss. Mocking people's beliefs is absolutely ridiculous. No one here is mocking you as a grown-up woman who changed her faith, but you have an audacity of ridiculing Somali Muslims' beliefs. Frankly, it shows you're insecure in whatever beliefs and lifestyles that you embraced.

I do but can be in forum and social media as time permits.

But I think you should take care of your mental health as well and stop pushing your insecurities to the rest of uss. Mocking people's beliefs is absolutely ridiculous. No one here is mocking you as a grown-up woman who changed her faith but you have an audacity of ridiculing Somali Muslims' beliefs.
At this point you're trolling ... once again you choose to be ignorant and not even take a minute to read my comment instead come up with a whole different narrative for whatever reason. I am not even going to explain myself, you and me have gone through way too many arguments. Sir respectfully leave me alone and but a "qashin" if you disagree with me because you really do give me headache it's not even funny I feel bad for your wife.

At this point you're trolling ... once again you choose to be ignorant and not even take a minute to read my comment instead come up with a whole different narrative for whatever reason. I am not even going to explain myself, you and me have gone through way too many arguments. Sir respectfully leave me alone and but a "qashin" if you disagree with me because you really do give me headache it's not even funny I feel bad for your wife.

You post something and it will be challenged, especially when it is provocative. I also feel sorry for your family (mother, father (if he is alive), and siblings) who raised you and made sacrifices for you, yet here you're constantly bragging about being ashiest, having a half cadaan - half dhagax boyfriend, and are trying painstakingly to push your shortcomings in life to the rest of people here. Frankly, it is sick and ridiculous.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Syrians are capable people. If they had peace and political stability they'd built a society like Jordan. Upper middle income country with a 100% literacy rate and extremely safe.

Their problem is not fundamentally one of intelligence like in Sub saharan Africa, it's geopolitical.

You post something and it will be challenged, especially when it is provocative. I also feel sorry for your family (mother, father (if he is alive), and siblings) who raised you and made sacrifices for you, yet here you're constantly bragging about being ashiest, having a half cadaan - half dhagax boyfriend, and are trying painstakingly push your shortcomings in life to the rest of people here. It is sick and ridiculous.
You need to get a hobby or spend more time with your kids instead of stressing about a woman online personal life, like trying to start arguments with me in order to go back and forth is not only time consuming but also a bit creepy.

You need to get a hobby or spend more time with your kids instead of stressing about a woman online personal life, like trying to start arguments with me in order to go back and forth is not only time consuming but also a bit creepy.

Re-read my first comment. It was all about you not ridiculing our beliefs. If you do that, I personally could careless about how the rest of your personal life is messed up. :cool:

Trending

Latest posts