This is hearbreaking. The legend Abti Libaan taking L's lately

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
If you dont know him, he's the comedic legend that brought us:

Well he recently travelled to Kenya to attend Mohamed Paracetamol's wedding and not even a week later he announced he got married himself to this woman-

https://youtu.be/IExKOK14YQg

Well turns out the woman is already married and her and her family played him:jcoleno:

They all knew she was already married but gave her to him and went through with the meher. These Kenyan Somalis are different.

What's the meaning of getting married, is she after the meher money or something?
How does this scam work, I don't understand :stressed:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
FOB drama is chaotic
It's the best kind of drama. Get into it. These people are insane.

Didn he and nimco jokaar got beef?
Yeah. He did make a video congratulating her when she married Ilkacase qays but i don't think they've resolved their issues. At least they're not making those cringey back and forth videos swearing at eachother:ayaanswag:

What's the meaning of getting married, is she after the meher money or something?
How does this scam work, I don't understand :stressed:
They're islamicly married, (her and her family fooled him and the sheikh who married them) Most somalis don't do western style marriages with the documents and court etc. But it's not legit since a woman clearly can't be married to 2 men at the same time. As for what she's after, it's citizenship. Which she blew. She shoulda got her affairs in order and made sure to divorce the first one if she wanted to trap Abti Libaan but she was dumb.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Poor guy look how happy he looks, he really thought he'd found the one:mjcry:

her husband’s a cuck.

Whoring out his wife for a cheap penny. Not only is it illegal, it’s also xaram to scam someone out of mehr.

Poor guy probably has ptsd now and probably won’t give mehr like he used to.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
how do you not know what your wife is up to lmfao
He could be working in another city or in Somalia who knows. No matter how dirt broke a Somali guy is I don't think they'd stoop so low as to pimp their wife out so I really don't think he knew about it.

I dont get it, so is it correct to assume they didn't consummate the marriage.. This is really strange shit
I'm sure they have.

He took her to Mombasa, stayed in nice beach side resorts, dining her and was recording everything lecturing other Somali men to be romantic and take your wives out and to spoil them etc. Not knowing he was taking out somebody else's wife:snoop:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He could be working in another city or in Somalia who knows. No matter how dirt broke a Somali guy is I don't think they'd stoop so low as to pimp their wife out so I really don't think he knew about it.

I'm sure they have.

He took her to Mombasa, stayed in nice beach side resorts, dining her and was recording everything lecturing other Somali men to be romantic and take your wives out and to spoil them etc. Not knowing he was taking out somebody else's wife:snoop:

you’re right, maybe I spoke too soon about her (ex))husband. Poor guy probably woke up one day to see his wife viral on the internet for all the wrong reasons.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he comes off as an extreme sus, if not a homosexual. I beg your pardon to his fans

I'm sure they have.

Damn :wow:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
you’re right, maybe I spoke too soon about her (ex))husband. Poor guy probably woke up one day to see his wife viral on the internet for all the wrong reasons.
I've heard it happen before. This guy's wife said she was visiting her brother in another city, but planned to marry another guy from gurbaha. She married this other guy all the while she was pregnant by her first husband. Her first husband found out via FB that she married another guy.

Here's him speaking about it

Trending