Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:meleshame: nacimo jooker started that shit. He's not gay:mjcry:

His face told me before i witnessed his limbs and face gesticulations

1628535555022.png

her husband’s a cuck.

Whoring out his wife for a cheap penny. Not only is it illegal, it’s also xaram to scam someone out of mehr.

Poor guy probably has ptsd now and probably won’t give mehr like he used to.

Apparently the husband didn’t know either and it was a scheme by her and her family to come up. Idk why she would go on video with him and out herself. Every one will know her as a prostitute for the low

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Somali women in Kenya are ruthless, I heard so many stories. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was married .

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somali women in Kenya are ruthless, I heard so many stories. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was married .
Not only married but with 2 young kids. He paid 15k in meher. Her family apparently have spoken out but I'm waiting on the husband.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He married again! (It's long but apparently the other one was fake and they lied for views)

Hopefully this one works out and he stops embarrassing himself. He does things without thinking most times and acts like a little kid.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Safiya Tusmo doing her thing :2tjlv3e:

I guess her and farxiya kabayare are still beefing because even tho kabayare and abti Libaan are really close she didn't show up because Tusmo was there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you dont know him, he's the comedic legend that brought us:

Well he recently travelled to Kenya to attend Mohamed Paracetamol's wedding and not even a week later he announced he got married himself to this woman-

https://youtu.be/IExKOK14YQg

Well turns out the woman is already married and her and her family played him:jcoleno:

They all knew she was already married but gave her to him and went through with the meher. These Kenyan Somalis are different.

Libaaan is mentally ill

1629982719509.png

mrlog

VIP
@Boqorada are you from Kenya?
feel sorry for your man
you will cook Soor/ugaali for him instead of baasto al-foorno with roasted hilib adhi

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
For the last year I've been obssessed with fob drama. I know everything that's going on back home. I first got into it by watching riwaayads then youtubers and singers. Their drama is A1, you gotta get into it.
My guilty pleasure
1630019521377.gif

their scandals are so juicy :lawd:

Trending