This is hearbreaking. The legend Abti Libaan taking L's lately

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It's the best kind of drama. Get into it. These people are insane.

Yeah. He did make a video congratulating her when she married Ilkacase qays but i don't think they've resolved their issues. At least they're not making those cringey back and forth videos swearing at eachother:ayaanswag:

They're islamicly married, (her and her family fooled him and the sheikh who married them) Most somalis don't do western style marriages with the documents and court etc. But it's not legit since a woman clearly can't be married to 2 men at the same time. As for what she's after, it's citizenship. Which she blew. She shoulda got her affairs in order and made sure to divorce the first one if she wanted to trap Abti Libaan but she was dumb.
No they aren’t married, 1 she’s already married 2. You can’t trick your “spouse”. The marriage in nullfied and she you’d need to go to shariah court if there ever was a real muslim country, both for men and women who trick there “spouse”. Marriage can not be played with in islam

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Sis, I have no idea, sujiu somalis are so messed up tho, horta doesn‘t she have family?
They really are and she does, she supports them with the money she earns from her YT and tiktok shenanigans. They don't care. She was doing niiko and kissing the new guy who she's not married to, not too long ago.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
They really are and she does, she supports them with the money she earns from her YT and tiktok shenanigans. They don't care. She was doing niiko and kissing the new guy who she's not married to, not too long ago.
Ma saas baa? I think she‘s reer baadiyo and her family probably don‘t really know what she does. So is she now married to him?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Ma saas baa? I think she‘s reer baadiyo and her family probably don‘t really know what she does. So is she now married to him?
They must be to allow her to act this way. And No they're not married but after them making out pics seculated and she got called all types of dhìlo they decided to conveniently announce their engagement.

I think her first marriage really messed her up. She was so young like 17 then experiencing the miscarriage (her first husband rashka boy was said to be very abusive and controlling) she hasn't been the same. She's gone from guy to guy to guy. She's just looking for validation miskiinta and doesn't have any real support.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They must be to allow her to act this way. And No they're not married but after them making out pics seculated and she got called all types of dhìlo they decided to conveniently announce their engagement.

I think her first marriage really messed her up. She was so young like 17 then experiencing the miscarriage (her first husband rashka boy was said to be very abusive and controlling) she hasn't been the same. She's gone from guy to guy to guy. She's just looking for validation miskiinta and doesn't have any real support.
Wait rashka boy is a woman abuser? Time to unsubscribe

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!

I feel bad for her cos she doesn‘t seem to have ppl around her who truly care for her and stop her. May Allah help and guide her

Trending