This is For those who say are you somali first or muslim

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
there never was somali nationalism because the idea of "statehood " was alien to Somalis that's why they believed in clan interest over nationhood unless an "ajanabi " is put in the equation for their own narrative.
So the idea of "statehood" being alien to somalis validates our division and negates us being united? Clan interest over statehood is the prime reason we are a shithole wal ciyadubillah.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you're a Muslim, then logically, you'll consider yourself Muslim first, because the world means nothing compared to the afterlife.

To a non Muslim I'd perhaps not make sense. But to any Muslim...it makes perfect sense sir or ma'am.
Will being Somali or me being Oromo when we're all standing before Allah on Yawmul Qiyamah?
Again
I am not talking about yawmul qiyamah
Btw Allah mention in the that he made us nation and tribes to each other Allah gave us society that we belong to
And nabi Mohammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam said to never losse your roots and know who you are islam and identity and culture matter in this world
I never said Being somali matter in hereafter or afterlife
But It only matters in this world

Again
I am not talking about yawmul qiyamah
Btw Allah mention in the that he made us nation and tribes to each other Allah gave us society that we belong to
And nabi Mohammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam said to never losse your roots and know who you are islam and identity and culture matter in this world
I never said Being somali matter in hereafter or afterlife
But It only matters in this world

Once again...
The question itself is silly and quite stupid if you're Muslim.
Being a Muslim who strives against his nafs and act upon Islam is what gets you salvation in this world and in the next. Being Somali or oromo is insignificant in the eyes of Allah.
Means 0. Your deeds matter.

Once again...
The question itself is silly and quite stupid if you're Muslim.
Being a Muslim who strives against his nafs and act upon Islam is what gets you salvation in this world and in the next. Being Somali or oromo is insignificant in the eyes of Allah.
Means 0. Your deeds matter.
Again I said in this world islam identity and culture roots and history and nation matters I can strive nafs and act upon muslim in this world while keeping my identity and culture root
Islam didnt Come to Erase my identity culture and roots islam came to take out the bad aspect in culture that goes against islam and to replace It with good
Allah never Forbid to practise my culture and Identive with my identity
And proud of my roots and history and nation

Again I said in this world islam identity and culture roots and history and nation matters I can strive nafs and act upon muslim in this world while keeping my identity and culture root
Islam didnt Come to Erase my identity culture and roots islam came to take out the bad aspect in culture that goes against islam and to replace It with good
Allah never Forbid to practise my culture and Identive with my identity
And proud of my roots and history and nation

It's a matter of intellect and priorities. You can love being somali, but realize that, when it truly matters, it won't benefit you at all...

It matters not in the eyes of the Lord, and his view is what matters the most.
Will being somali save you from the torment of the grave?
Will it save you from the trials of Yawmul Qiyamah?
Will it benefit you at all in the afterlife; which is everlasting?

Your pride will not benefit you at all when it matters.
When you are being tested in the Qabr [grave]....

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I call myself Muslim woman, not woman Muslim (although I guess that has more to do with grammar than anything else).

It’s obvious I’m a woman so I’ll say I’m Muslim first.

Trending

Latest posts