This is For those who say are you somali first or muslim

I'm a Muslim first. Islam takes me to Jannah, Somali doesn't and they have destroyed their own country.

Islam comes first!

Explain the logic behind that! Isn't it obvious, unless you are one of those "Gender is a choice" freaks, gender is an absolute fact and belief is well just a belief?

Last edited:
I'm a Muslim first. Islam takes me to Jannah, Somali doesn't and they have destroyed their own country.

Islam comes first!
My was didnt you ready it questions is are you Man\woman first
You are trying to avoid it
Answear are you Man first or muslim that was my questions
Answear It and dont avoid saying I am muslim first not somali
I need you answear I Will ask again are you Man first or muslim

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I’m a man/Somali first, I can switch religion at anytime Christianity/Judaism/Hinduism etc my gender and ethnicity won’t change. However once I submit to the one true God he now becomes the focus point and the afterlife and worldly things become irrelevant.

I’m a man/Somali first, I can switch religion at anytime Christianity/Judaism/Hinduism etc my gender and ethnicity won’t change. However once I submit to the one true God he now becomes the focus point and the afterlife and worldly things become irrelevant.
War niyoho gaal matahay???

@Ayubi and @Younes Osman are avoid my questions I ask them in this Thread are you Man first or muslim
They Stiller keep saying I am muslim first not somali
They are Hypocrite

My was didnt you ready it questions is are you Man\woman first
You are trying to avoid it
Answear are you Man first or muslim that was my questions
Answear It and dont avoid saying I am muslim first not somali
I need you answear I Will ask again are you Man first or muslim
I'm Muslim first. Islam above everything!!

Somali unity is good but Islam should be our first priority. Islam can take you to Jannah but your gender and ethnicity can't. You're clearly an ultra nationalist which is why you're trying to push for this ultra Nationalist agenda to separate Muslims. A Bengali Muslim or an Ajnabi Muslim is way closer to me than a Somali Kaffir.

May Allah unite Muslims again!

I'm Muslim first. Islam above everything!!

Somali unity is good but Islam should be our first priority. Islam can take you to Jannah but your gender and ethnicity can't. You're clearly an ultra nationalist which is why you're trying to push for this ultra Nationalist agenda to separate Muslims. A Bengali Muslim or an Ajnabi Muslim is way closer to me than a Somali Kaffir.

May Allah unite Muslims again!
Stop avoiding my question are you Man first or muslim

Red againts I said are you Man first or muslim which one
Btw Somali is Identity and roots
Faith and Identity Are separate things
Now answear the real questions are you Man first or muslim

you are now using gender to prove fallacy statement. therefore, any reasonable mali would question what has somali nationalism achieved in comparison to religion.
Most somali would argue that the people they have the most problems with are other somali. instead, of other ethnicities. The root cause of Somalia's problems are not by foreign countries. But, Somalis themselves.

Trending

Latest posts