This is For those who say are you somali first or muslim

just cuz they practise long doesnt make somali lol you are racist and hypocrite non somali
if somethink is not somali culture no matter how long they practise doesnt make it somali you dum
so nothing is somali culture except for camels. Why can't countries share culture.

nah that is arabs muslim names and not somali muslim names
You know right Cabdullahi and Cabduraxmaan are the two best names.
Muslim (2132) narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The most beloved of your names to Allaah are ‘Abd-Allaah and ‘Abd al-Rahmaan.”

And Allaah knows best.

so nothing is somali culture except for camels. Why can't countries share culture.
lol realy somalis have culture they dont just practise and they practise non somali culture and i see there you were insulting me and somalis
you are clearly a racist hypocrite and you have agend and btw arab use camels you dum thign
@Samaalic Era

You know right Cabdullahi and Cabduraxmaan are the two best names.
Muslim (2132) narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The most beloved of your names to Allaah are ‘Abd-Allaah and ‘Abd al-Rahmaan.”

And Allaah knows best.
again like i said what makes muslim name is the meaning not how it sound or pronouns
watch this student of knowledge

lol realy somalis have culture they dont just practise and they practise non somali culture and i see there you were insulting me and somalis
you are clearly a racist hypocrite and you have agend and btw arab use camels you dum thign
@Samaalic Era
Are you saying camels are not somali culture. Tell me something about the clothes

for some somalis tht arte nomod not all somalis lol
idk even know why iam talking to non somali that have agend against somalis
and we want to be slaves lioek abdi this abdis that lol inorder to be muslim names it doesnt have to be pronouns arabic
get it in you head

why you running away say something about the clothes for niqaab and jilbaab is islamic and not arab culture.
again allah said cover the hair and dress modest and didnt said wear how the arab desing their clothING
THIS IS SOMALI MUSLIM CLOTHING
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HbLg-dHSZS8/Vfqn_gDM0xI/AAAAAAAABOg/lZxVMW4bKLU/s1600/IMG_0363.JPG&imgrefurl=http://eastleighwood.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_8418.html&tbnid=T_-zn6U3i7XT4M&vet=12ahUKEwiQr7bPlePnAhWPzioKHdXDCAIQMygKegUIARDdAQ..i&docid=yfu5Ng09ysK2MM&w=1600&h=1067&q=SOMALI MUSLIM TRADITION CLOTH&ved=2ahUKEwiQr7bPlePnAhWPzioKHdXDCAIQMygKegUIARDdAQ
JILBAAB IS ARAB DESING CLOTH AND ARAB CULTURE
TELL WHERE DID ALLAH SSAID I HAVE TO DRESS HOW ARAB DESING THEIR CLOTHING
AND BTW MALAISIA AND TURK DONT WEAR ARAB ISLAMIC CLOTHING RATHER THEY WERE THEIR OWN ISLAMIC CLOTHING CULTURE

I know but the niqaab is better and why are u lying most somali moms have jilbaab. The girls you showed where touching the guys what do you want me to believe.
CUZ ARAB IMAMS HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THAT ARAB CLOTHING IS ISLAMMIC CLOTHING AND THEY HAVE BEEN ARABINAZED

IT IS NOT YOU DUM NO WHERE IN THE QURAN SAYS THAT
“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)…”

[al-Noor 24:31]

Drawing the veil all over the juyoob implies covering the face.

When Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) was asked about the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59] –

he covered his face, leaving only one eye showing. This indicates that what was meant by the aayah was covering the face. This was the interpretation of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) of this aayah, as narrated from him by ‘Ubaydah al-Salmaani when he asked him about it.

Trending

Latest posts