This is for the arab bootyclappers. where yall at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even dislike Somalis who say their Arabs make my blood boil.

Saudi Arabia is run by homosexual devil worshipping American slaves

Syria - fucked up - feel bad for them
UAE- their oil is nearly gone also dubai is gaaalo heaven, hookers given visas by the government
Oman- well its rocky - nothing else
Yemen- war torn, no oil and poor
Lebanon - mostly white not real Arabs
Jordan- not relevant
Palestine- doesn't exist expect for the Gaza Strip- ghetto

I won't include the North African Arab countries because their not really Arab in my mind.

Arabs are the laughing stock and most hated ethnicity in the west at present, their national garments make ppl think of terriorism.

Let's be real here
:siilaanyolaugh:

She said it once and didn't mean it as a no but more like you're not serious again if you don't know the language then don't talk about it
I know how she meant it, i'm not thick and deaf like you:drakekidding:
You're not serious is no positive my friend:draketf:especially when its followed by you you you:drakekidding:

Ooh you're making it hard on me. how about being a Scandinavian unfortunately your skin color would be a problem but don't worry I know how to fix that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope. Im stuck. Theres no where for me to go. Isnt it ironic that all the religious countries are pretty much shit? Of course i dont expect Somalis to see the pattern and stop their savage ways. Oh well. I dont represent them and they dont represent me.

Nope. Im stuck. Theres no where for me to go. Isnt it ironic that all the religious countries are pretty much shit? Of course i dont expect Somalis to see the pattern and stop their savage ways. Oh well. I dont represent them and they dont represent me.
Don't worry my friend use Diana for five years and bleach your hair and you will be indistinguishable from your average Scandinavian man:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts