This is for the arab bootyclappers. where yall at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this :faysalwtf:
  1. Why is he not wearing a shirt
  2. Why is this part 2 is there supposed to be part 1
  3. What a sad thing Arab on Arab racism should stop

All racism is bad. Especially if you are racist against your own people
I think i read one of your threads few days back if i am not wrong and you seemed you were openly racist against bantus and now you are crying about it when its done to you. so its really hard for me to feel sorry for yall

I think i read one of your threads few days back if i am not wrong and you seemed you were openly racist against bantus and now you are crying about it when its done to you. so its really hard for me to feel sorry for yall
I was never racist against Bantus you're mistaken me for someone else

Lebanese are the biggest bootyclappers themselves, they claim Phoenician, European/Mediterranean and anything that's not arab

Besides, what self-respecting Somali girl would want this man, he is too full of himself, sanweyne:susp:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I will give everyone breif description, Arabs were the same people who brought Islam to you, who help you in war and aided in money.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
They
Lebanese are the biggest bootyclappers themselves, they claim Phoenician, European/Mediterranean and anything that's not arab

Besides, what self-respecting Somali girl would want this man, he is too full of himself, sanweyne:susp:
They have been mixed in with Arabs from the south and became Arabized.

Like how Qureash is not an Arab tribe but was Arabized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending