This is for the arab bootyclappers. where yall at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
It is Lebanese guy and his Eritrean girlfriend and has nothing to do with me as Somali. Plz stop dragging Somalia name in everything. I doubt that Eritrean will defend Somali like you are doing here.

How am I defending them??? I don't even think what the woman said was racist. But why are you pretending the same wouldn't apply to Somalis? In fact, going off the translation the woman literally thought she was Somali initially. I refuse you believe you're this thick :faysalwtf:

How am I defending them??? I don't even think what the woman said was racist. But why are you pretending the same wouldn't apply to Somalis? In fact, going off the translation the woman literally thought she was Somali initially. I refuse you believe you're this thick :faysalwtf:

She's willing to go to the depths of hell to defend Arabs, man. Just leave it there. I heard it too, the old bag said "Somaliya". It's Ramadan, it's not worth it.

I will care and condemn when it happens to Somali other than that I don't care about this video and wouldn't spend any of my energy discussing it. Plz don't quote me again.

She's willing to go to the depths of hell to defend Arabs, man. Just leave it there. I heard it too, the old bag said "Somaliya". It's Ramadan, it's not worth it.

You never say that to your follower landers who ass kiss night and day Ethiopia. I even tagged you yesterday.

You never say that to your follower landers who ass kiss night and day Ethiopia. I even tagged you yesterday.

Everybody knows my opinion on Somalis who bootyclap for xabashi. A lot of those are trolls or just joking. It's not my fault you're too senior to notice. Also, I'm not gonna chase every fake Isaaq Sheegato around.

But you're arab-arselicking is serious and not a joke. Even if they pissed on you, you would still call it a nice shower. Don't throw stones in glass houses, like I said before.

Lebanese treat fellow syrian refugees.... the same folks who saved them and gave them homes while israel was bombing the hell out of lebanon in 2006 like animals.

what makes you think they care about black people?

Lebanon from south of tripoli is just a........ i am fasting and i will leave it at that

Last edited:

Nayaa... I'm a lander, I thought you had stopped with that talk... :faysalwtf:

Their are some idiots idiolising them on here yes, but I doubt their real landers anyone can say their anything on here, without real proof. Unless their verified by their QABIL names.

Last edited:
Not suprised this thread is full of arab ass lickers still defending their masters...
ETMNe.gif

Nayaa... I'm a lander, I thought you had stopped with that talk... :faysalwtf:

Their are xabashis and some idiots idiolising them on here yes, but I doubt their real landers anyone can say their anything on here, without real proof. Unless their verified by their QABIL names.

Sorry dear, you are one of coolest girl here that is full of positive energy. I was talking yesterday thread Ethiopia or Somalia.

Idolising who?

I wasn't referring too you, at this point there's some other users I doubt are Somali at all and are pretending to be landers to trigger the other Somalis on here.

Personally speaking I made that comment off the cuff.

I am fasting so will amend that comment, only for that fact that I was generalising and I hate it when, others do the same on here.

I wasn't referring too you, at this point there's some other users I doubt are Somali at all and are pretending to be landers to trigger the other Somalis on here.

Personally speaking I made that comment off the cuff.

I am fasting so will amend that comment, only for that fact that I was generalising and I hate it when, others do the same on here.
I misread and misunderstood it too so don't worry lol:icon lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.