This is a region of interest in Mogadishu for Somalilanders

No one knew Jeegaan Aydoors existed after British civilized and helped them. Do you want me to post your people in Human Zoo or a naked HA woman?
Our people sure as hell weren't in human zoos or nude for display. We had a deal with the British that they couldn't intermix or have children in SL.

That's why we the people of Awdal Gabilay and Salal will return back to our brother in Somalia.
U guys got the most kursis after Sacad muuse, even more than the jeegaan CM and HJ.

And u still want to return to Somalia with 1 Samaroon wasiir? The Arabs had more kursis than u
:susp:
20200531_192646.jpg

The real jeegaans of Somaliland.

Sacad muuse-Samaroon

The Dhullos will most likely join it soon since they got more kursis than HJ after HJ got backstabbed by muuse

Kezira

disneylanders
U guys got the most kursis after Sacad muuse, even more than the jeegaan CM and HJ.

And u still want to return to Somalia with 1 Samaroon wasiir? The Arabs had more kursis than u
:susp:
View attachment 122377
That was in the past you idiot and we were more content then with the Somali regime than Somaliland today. Kursi and traitors do not represent if a population are faring well. Bloody jeegaan scum I'm sure you have a hard time comprehending this.

Kezira

disneylanders
The real jeegaans of Somaliland.

Sacad muuse-Samaroon

The Dhullos will most likely join it soon since they got more kursis than HJ after HJ got backstabbed by muuse
No such thing as Sacad Muuse Samaroon Jeegaan you bloody illiterate Jeegaani sl.t. Only clan that is in on Jeegaan is Maxamed Case but we Makahiil are majority of Samaroon.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That was in the past you idiot and we were more content then with the Somali regime than Somaliland today. Kursi and traitors do not represent if a population are faring well. Bloody jeegaan scum I'm sure you have a hard time comprehending this.
He's Ciidagale

The Samaroon 1 minister rule has been existing since the kacaan.

Nahh, i never met a samaroon like that in my life. He comes accross as inadequate. It seems that he swears like he needs to compensate from his inferiority complex.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Listen mr fifth column. Why do i need to fast from my internationally recognised gov and let Daroods run rampant when HY behave the way they do. Bixin and tukaraq is your problem. You will have to subdue them in your state. But me my state is here
View attachment 122374

Don't rep somaliland then if you believe made up borders.

SOMALILAND belongs to those people whose lineages reside pre1960 and all deserve equal and fair representation and public services.

Since kulmiye in 2010 it turned the presidemcy into a family business and giving funding to it's friends selling of public land.

There is no checks and balances on this administration the parliament and judiciary is supposed to keep the government inline with the Constitution but you're a tribalist who as long as they're feeding you're region you don't get any the others.

Somaliland is from Lughaya to Yoocada and anyone that says otherwise is a traitor

Kezira

disneylanders
The Samaroon 1 minister rule has been existing since the kacaan.
That's the past we have better representation today in Somalia with 9 xildhibaan while Habar Awal have 6 xildhibaan. Even though Ciise have 8 xildhibaan. We have no problem with it.

Also the representation of seats in Somaliland is far more worse you Jeegaan sl.ut stop quoting.

No such thing as Sacad Muuse Samaroon Jeegaan you bloody illiterate Jeegaani sl.t. Only clan that is in on Jeegaan is Maxamed Case but we Makahiil are majority of Samaroon.
Isnt jibriil yoonis Makaahil?

I tought those niggas were the most jeegaan sub since they supported SNM

Isnt president Daahir riyaale makaahil JY?

Kezira

disneylanders
Nahh, i never met a samaroon like that in my life. He comes accross as inadequate. It seems that he swears like he needs to compensate from his inferiority complex.
And the extreme Aydoor Jeegaans sound sane to you. Typical Jeegaan arguments.

Trending

Latest posts