This is a region of interest in Mogadishu for Somalilanders

Who prodiminates this region. We will be needing large land grants from this region as we will settle it. It will provide a strong security axis with bimaal aswell. Atleast 300k isaaqs should be moving to Mogadishu.
BE9B2569-187F-4F14-B408-09142EAA461E.jpeg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Who prodiminates this region. We will be needing large land grants from this region as we will settle it. It will provide a strong security axis with bimaal aswell. Atleast 300k isaaqs should be moving to Mogadishu.
View attachment 122364

Why,

We already have a large country that's hardly populated...

If we want to secure isaaq interest might as well move and set up business in Tukaraq Badhan Dhahar Bixin - securing Somaliland for the future.

Kezira

disneylanders
Just another bucur bucayr high on khat. I call on all my Hawiyes and southern people to not forget how the Jeegaan traitors backstabbed you all during the war. Since they know Somaliland is a failed project he wants in on the cake. Well I say No to the Bucur Bucayr descendants.

Just another bucur bucayr high on khat. I call on all my Hawiyes and southern people to not forget how the Jeegaan traitors backstabbed you all during the war. Since they know Somaliland is a failed project he wants in on the cake. Well I say No to the Bucur Bucayr descendants.
Somalia never even really happened to begin with nigga. :snoop:

Keep telling your miniscule illiterate Jeegaan brain that . Do you even know the 4 signatories of British Somaliland who signed the union. Motherfucking Jeegaan bucur bucayr descendant.
Look at how much hate there is inside your heart. Isaaq are probably the most intelligent. 95% of the country has access to the Internet, how are we illiterate? I wasn't referring to that either you idiot.

Trending

Latest posts