This is a region of interest in Mogadishu for Somalilanders

Kezira

disneylanders
Look at how much hate there is inside your heart. Isaaq are probably the most intelligent. 95% of the country has access to the Internet, how are we illiterate? I wasn't referring to that either you idiot.
Yeah most intelligent and still one of the poorest regions in all of Africa after 30 years. How come? It's because they are greedy Bucur Bucayrs that do not know the basic pillars of a strong and prosperous state. Have you seen the roads in Shitmaliland you Jeegaan sl.ut! Just 2 decades ago they were smashing each others head in and the great Samaroon had to open a peace conference for their low IQ brains. Bloody jeegaan scum!

Yeah most intelligent and still one of the poorest regions in all of Africa after 30 years. How come? It's because they are greedy jews that do not know the basic pillars of a strong strong and prosperous state. Have you seen the roads in Shitmaliland you Jeegaan ****! Just 2 decades ago they were smashing each others head in and the great Samaroon had to open a peace conference for their low IQ brains. Bloody jeegaan scum!
you're Samaroon :dwill:

I thought y'all tight with Isaaqs

Kezira

disneylanders
you're Samaroon :dwill:

I thought y'all tight with Isaaqs
Only the dumb ignorant Samaroon are tight with Jeegaan sl.uts the real ones want to drink their blood and feed it to their livestock. Somaliland is not a beacon of hope the jeegaan sl.ts like to perpetrate. Even the Somaliland Development Fund they completely 90% insert inside their big jeegaan vagina.

Only the dumb ignorant Samaroon are tight with Jeegaan sl.uts the real ones want to drink their blood and feed it to their livestock. Somaliland is not a beacon of hope the jeegaan sl.ts like to perpetrate. Even the Somaliland Development Fund they completely 90% insert inside their big jeegaan vagina.
haye haye :damnmusic:

Yeah most intelligent and still one of the poorest regions in all of Africa after 30 years. How come? It's because they are greedy Bucur Bucayrs that do not know the basic pillars of a strong and prosperous state. Have you seen the roads in Shitmaliland you Jeegaan sl.ut! Just 2 decades ago they were smashing each others head in and the great Samaroon had to open a peace conference for their low IQ brains. Bloody jeegaan scum!
Africa as a whole is a poor continent, the poorest in the world by far. While Somalia has received the lion's share of international aid, little to none of it has actually gone to the causes they were originally intended for. Somalia is the most corrupt country in the world. While Somaliland also faces corruption, as all African countries do, Somalia has much higher rates of corruption. The highest in the world. And the government doesn't even have control over most of its territory.

Why,

We already have a large country that's hardly populated...

If we want to secure isaaq interest might as well move and set up business in Tukaraq Badhan Dhahar Bixin - securing Somaliland for the future.
Listen mr fifth column. Why do i need to fast from my internationally recognised gov and let Daroods run rampant when HY behave the way they do. Bixin and tukaraq is your problem. You will have to subdue them in your state. But me my state is here
0A8D87FF-D066-4B33-B7D4-BA0F8F338CA5.jpeg

And let's face it, Samaroon are irrelevant. We run the country.

Kezira

disneylanders
Africa as a whole is a poor continent, the poorest in the world by far. While Somalia has received the lion's share of international aid, little to none of it has actually gone to the causes they were originally intended for. Somalia is the most corrupt country in the world. While Somaliland also faces corruption, as all African countries do, Somalia has much higher rates of corruption. The highest in the world. And the government doesn't even have control over most of its territory.
Somaliland is a failed project. No matter how much you sugarcoat it. .

And mate, the country's only 30 years old. There wasn't conflict 20 years ago either. Samaroon isn't great, in fact I never even knew it existed until recently.

Kezira

disneylanders
And mate, the country's only 30 years old. There wasn't conflict 20 years ago either. Samaroon isn't great, in fact I never even knew it existed until recently.
No one knew Jeegaan Aydoors existed after British civilized and helped them. Do you want me to post your people in Human Zoo or a naked HA woman?

No one knew Jeegaan Aydoors existed after British civilized and helped them. Do you want me to post your people in Human Zoo or a naked HA woman?
Italians forced Southern Somalis to speak Italian and raped their women. They were completely and utterly subjugated. Whereas we Northerners resisted their rule and signed a treaty with them, becoming a protectorate. Big fucking difference.

Kezira

disneylanders
That’s already been debunked. You can plaster HA over pictures but the original source is still there.
What was debunked the image says Aethiopian Habar Awal. Are you saying images can't be reused in different books and sources and re-captioned. The insanity i read on this forum!

Kezira

disneylanders
Italians forced Southern Somalis to speak Italian and raped their women. They were completely and utterly subjugated. Whereas we Northerners resisted their rule and signed a treaty with them, becoming a protectorate. Big fucking difference.
Is that why your grandfather was showcased in a Human Zoo?

Trending