This is a question for the men and Volcahoooees, Would you marry a technical virgin?

Would you marry a technical virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. I'm a virgin technically, like I'm a hoe-ish on the internet but a shy woman in real life :pachah1:
cam girl? :mjpls:. they make good money. i kid:drakekidding:. yh I've noticed that the girls on forums are like that. its like a release of suppressed perversion suppressed by daily formalities and norms.

Skype/video sex? You ever do thatM

No? I have a reputation to protect and professional settings that I attend. Every law office in Denmark has at least one privat investigator to look over nominees :mindblown:

I just talk trash here and I write some slash-fan and erotica. I'm currently working on a French-Canadian fan fiction, guess who he is starring?:mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
No? I have a reputation to protect and professional settings that I attend. Every law office in Denmark has at least one privat investigator to look over nominees :mindblown:

I just talk trash here and I write some slash-fan and erotica. I'm currently working on a French-Canadian fan fiction, guess who he is starring?:mjpls:

Girl you can ban certain countries from watching your cam show.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

I meant with boyfriends

Why...? :tacky:

Just do it the boring old way and don't tell him if you're that hung up about it :tacky:

Unless you're into that then idk :browtf: continue I guess

You idiot

Fletching
The action of cutting different types of wood in order to make archers equipment such as bows, arrows and crossbows.
-Hey, what is your Fletching level?
-My Fletching level is 99.
-Cool, can you assist me for this effigy?
-Sorry, I am maxed for today.

What you probably meant

Fletching
After anal sex, the dominant male sucks up all semen and fecal matter from the anus, sloshes it around in his mouth and passes it back to the other person through a mouth-to-mouth kiss.

Inkaar as kugu daco, I didn't need to know about this :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending