Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Who care about your opinion

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Guys

I understand.
That could happen. What would you do if your pic ended up on a gay section of craigslist?:russ: I can see it now ,ace mooch up for any back door action seeking white male between the ages 80 - 90 . Looking to become a sugar baby. People on this internet can be so ruthless.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
That could happen. What would you do if your pic ended up on a gay section of craigslist?:russ: I can see it now ,ace mooch up for any back door action seeking white male between the ages 80 - 90 . Looking to become a sugar baby. People on this internet can be so ruthless.
I MISS YOU TOO.:ahh:

But @Canuck don't be drowned in this madness.
Do you, you're one of the few good people in here.:salute:

Actually I did not even know that I was a big issue here, first I told everyone here that I am married and not interested in fishing for guys here, plus I only post in politics. Using my real pic in this site where is full of Ethiopian spies, pictures of people ended every day here as gays will be totally dumbness. Honestly I am laughing at them more at this expose of the year.

waraabe

Your superior
Actually I did not even know that I was a big issue here, first I told everyone here that I am married and not interested in fishing for guys here, plus I only post in politics. Using my real pic in this site where is full of Ethiopian spies, pictures of people ended every day here as gays will be totally dumbness. Honestly I am laughing at them more at this expose of the year.

Why did u tell people it was u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending