This Hindu girl is my crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
You are so dumb why I put my real pic here, where my real pictures could end in gay app or twitter lol Honestly you are that stupid!!!!!
b0d1453dc765789c824ed00173011f99d3846c75ceb15f55070d6296da179a72.jpg

Look you know what you are doing is not right. Why are you trying to humiliate this girl? I don't like it when people try to gang up on one person that is weak. Leave her alone.

Hun I am not humiliated at all, they are so dumb to be believe that I will put my real pic here out of all places

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Hun I am not humiliated at all, they are so dumb to be believe that I will put my real pic here out of all places

Okay. We believe you, trust me.

But why claim it's you................ and then post a pic of your hand to prove it's you?

I never knew people here were so obsessed with Canuck.
At the end of the day she takes a W because she got all these people talking about her and the thread blowing up so fast.
I admire the time, dedication and effort you put into "exposing" her. You win some brownie points today.
:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
After what happened to your pictures from photoshop!!! do you think I will put my real pic here out of all places!!!!

Why are you making things up? No one put my pics on photoshop someone tried to fake expose me. Anyways you don't really trap people by catfishing you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending