This Hindu girl is my crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
yeah me I sent dirty nude pics to one guy here @Nin xun but he's my ex soo...
Your ex? So we are claiming random, thirsty, niggas who probably never saw boobs in their entire as exes. Good God you're such a miserable, cheap ass hoe. Hoes can never have exes, they've for everyone. Have some respect for yourself and stop being a hoe.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Your ex? So we are claiming random, thirsty, niggas who probably never saw boobs in their entire as exes. Good God you're such a miserable, cheap ass hoe. Hoes can never have exes, they've for everyone. Have some respect for yourself and stop being a hoe.

I have respect for myself tho. Do you? I heard u had your niikax when you were 4 months pregnant. :ayaanswag:

@Nin xun poor fella getting dragged for no reason :russ:

Gibiin-Udug

@Canuck keep your head up abaayo. This hoe hates herself and wants to drag you down with her. Your pinkie has more pride than her entire existence. She's probably drunk and started seething when she saw your nick.

Gibiin-Udug

LMAOOOOOOO you believe everything people write on the net? @Reiko is a bitter litte dog who want's me to tell her to fetch but I'm not giving her the attention she craves.
Attention! you would sell your soul for attention. Keep sending nudes and being a hoe in Sweden. That's why you share a one bedroom apartment with your moryaan family.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Attention! you would sell your soul for attention. Keep sending nudes and being a hoe in Sweden. That's why you share a one bedroom apartment with your moryaan family.

LOOOL tell me why did you have your niikax when you were 4 months pregnant tho?

Gibiin-Udug

You claim I'm a hoe I claim you got pregnant before marriage. We are even.
my legs are closed until my marriage night, I'm not a hoe it's not in my dna. Have some respect for yourself. I know no Somali guy in Sweden will marry a hoe like you. That's why you're sending your nudes to geeks across the world. Even they won't claim you. I know you really hate yourself.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
my legs are closed until my marriage night, I'm not a hoe it's not in my dna. Have some respect for yourself. I know no Somali guy in Sweden will marry a hoe like you. That's why you're sending your nudes to geeks across the world. Even they won't claim you. I know you really hate yourself.

I'll follow your stop. Shotgun marriage!!! LMAOOO.

Gibiin-Udug

I'll follow your stop. Shotgun marriage!!! LMAOOO.
Shotgun marriage? and I'm still planning my dream wedding. You don't even make sense. Don't give me the evil eye. I know your miserable ass wish you could rewind time. Keep seething hoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending