GENETICS This Habesha guy got Haplogroup J in his DNA Results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am but most Isaaq people I know in real life are pro-Somaliland and are against everything related to Somalia rather than Somaliland.

Is it bad to write formally?

It's as serious as it gets, mate.

Maybe it's just my lack glucose due to fasting, but I'm confused. Are you Darood or Isaaq? Because if you're the latter, it would make your interactions with @The Cushitic One very confusing.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Maybe it's just my lack glucose due to fasting, but I'm confused. Are you Darood or Isaaq? Because if you're the latter, it would make your interactions with @The Cushitic One very confusing.

Maybe you should cut down the amount of sambosa you have after iftar and increase the amount of dates you have after iftar as well as keeping yourself hydrated. Trust me, it will work.

You can guess. If I have mostly negative interactions with people from the Isaaq tribe, would it be more believable if I was anti-Somaliland but from the Isaaq tribe or a non-Isaaq tribe.

Just think of this guessing game as a mathematical exercise.

Maybe you should cut down the amount of sambosa you have after iftar and increase the amount of dates you have after iftar as well as keeping yourself hydrated. Trust me, it will work.

You can guess. If I have mostly negative interactions with people from the Isaaq tribe, would it be more believable if I was anti-Somaliland but from the Isaaq tribe or a non-Isaaq tribe.

:faysalwtf:
She's majerteen

:browtf:

I've never come across an anti-SL Isaaq. Even unionists like me, who are very rare btw, aren't against Somaliland per se, but some of its policies. Therefore, it's statistically unlikely that you are Isaaq. But there are always anomolies, so...:manny:

She's majerteen

giphy.gif

Abandon Ship!

Human

I've never come across an anti-SL Isaaq. Even unionists like me, who are very rare btw, aren't against Somaliland per se, but some of its policies. Therefore, it's statistically unlikely that you are Isaaq. But there are always anomolies, so...:manny:

Yeah, there are some anti-SL Isaaqs that exist.
:denzelnigga:

You are a unionist but you aren't against the fact that Somaliland doesn't consider themselves to be part of Somalia?

You might as well get your ruler, pencil and lined graph out because this will be a long and tiring investigation. Don't forget to write a hypothesis with justification.

Yeah, there are some anti-SL Isaaqs that exist.
:denzelnigga:

You are a unionist but you aren't against the fact that Somaliland doesn't consider themselves to be part of Somalia?

You might as well get your ruler, pencil and lined graph out because this will be a long and tiring investigation. Don't forget to write a hypothesis with justification.

Well, according to my sources *cough*Ethan bearberry*cough* you're an MJ. So you have confessed to your crimes and sentencing shall be scheduled for next month. Case dismissed.

giphy.gif

Human

Well, according to my sources *cough*Ethan bearberry*cough* you're an MJ. So you have confessed to your crimes and trial shall be scheduled for next month. Case dismissed.

giphy.gif

It's sad that you are a long cause.

Unionist my ass.

This is discrimination against, us, other clans. It's ok, you don't need to be scared of the big, bad MJ clan.

:heh:

Human

:bell: Habar yonis is a subclan of isaaq

Sub-clan and clan makes no difference. Why is Habar Yonis significant? Did they initiate the thought of Somalilanders wanting to leave Somalia. I rep Habar Yonis because you guys are such great authors and you are even better than William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
:hemad:

Sub-clan and clan makes no difference. Why is Habar Yonis significant? Did they initiate the thought of Somalilanders wanting to leave Somalia. I rep Habar Yonis because you guys are such great authors and you are even better than William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
:hemad:

If Somalia had a king, he would be HY. That's who we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts