GENETICS This Habesha guy got Haplogroup J in his DNA Results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Amhara dude is more Banu Hashim than most Muslims in the world and he's not even Muslim lol.

Last edited:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Are you Ethiopian?
mz5Gy.gif

Ok but please answer these three questions.

Where does the Darood tribe originate? Where does the Dir tribe originate? Where does the Hawiye tribe originate?

Your asking a xabashi troll?

Darood, Dir and Hawiye are all fake clans. They make sense in a subclans level due to centuries of ancestry, but Somali clan genealogy starts to break up and make less sense as you get further and further away from the subclan level and into major figures like Isaaq, Hawiye and Darood. The historical narrative doesn't match the genealogical history of the subclans and Somali tribes are effectively clan conglomerates that all group together under an umbrella. It's why an Ogaden in K5 and a Surre from Jubba/Shabelle will have the same Y-DNA haplogroup as a HY like me. Or a MJ, a HG and a HA will all have the same subclade of E1b1b.

All in all, it's deeply sad that Somalis have destroyed their nation over Arab fairy tales that are about as true as Greek Myths.

Darood, Dir and Hawiye are all fake clans. They make sense in a subclans level due to centuries of ancestry, but Somali clan genealogy starts to break up and make less sense as you get further and further away from the subclan level and into major figures like Isaaq, Hawiye and Darood. The historical narrative doesn't match the genealogical history of the subclans and Somali tribes are effectively clan conglomerates that all group together under an umbrella. It's why an Ogaden in K5 and a Surre from Jubba/Shabelle will have the same Y-DNA haplogroup as a HY like me. Or a MJ, a HG and a HA will all have the same subclade of E1b1b.

All in all, it's deeply sad that Somalis have destroyed their nation over Arab fairy tales that are about as true as Greek Myths.
Somalis are one people. One tribe.

Human

It was a trick question. It's not like I asked what the capital city of Somalia is.

I guess you do not get along with your elders? Yeah, that's very true but I like how clans protect you and you don't need to be scared.Like, just imagine if we didn't have clans then everyone would be killing everyone. I understand clans are completely made up but hopefully when Somalia recovers we would possibly scrap the whole clan business interfering with all aspects of the Somali system.

Wait, you are from the tribe, Isaaq? Dammmnnnnn, you are probably the first Isaaq person who is against the whole qabil business on this forum. This is bloody great. Bloody fantastic!

God bless you!

:salute:

It was a trick question. It's not like I asked what the capital city of Somalia is.

I guess you do not get along with your elders? Yeah, that's very true but I like how clans protect you and you don't need to be scared.Like, just imagine if we didn't have clans then everyone would be killing everyone. I understand clans are completely made up but hopefully when Somalia recovers we would possibly scrap the whole clan business interfering with all aspects of the Somali system.

Wait, you are from the tribe, Isaaq? Dammmnnnnn, you are probably the first Isaaq person who is against the whole qabil business on this forum. This is bloody great. Bloody fantastic!

God bless you!

:salute:

I no longer believe in something that separates and causes enmity among my people, especially when it is based on lies and centuries of fermented camel-milk fueled campfire stories.

I believe there is one clan, the Somali clan. The children of Samaale are my tribe, and no other. This whole clan business has destroyed my country, and if it is not eradicated, it will lead to the destruction of the Somali race.

Fyi, my elders also believe that a girl that is raped should marry her attacker/raper. My elders aren't infallible.

Human

I no longer believe in something that separates and causes enmity among my people, especially when it is based on lies and centuries of fermented camel-milk fueled campfire stories.

I believe there is one clan, the Somali clan. The children of Samaale are my tribe, and no other. This whole clan business has destroyed my country, and if it is not eradicated, it will lead to the destruction of the Somali race.

Fyi, my elders also believe that a girl that is raped should marry her attacker/raper. My elders aren't infallible.

I'm shocked I'm reading this from a fellow Isaaq person. Gosh, I am extremely intrigued. Yeah, that's actually very true.

When did this clan baloney start? It's shocking how qabil was the trigger of all the problems that occurred and is occurring in Somalia right now.

Damn, that is extreme backward thinking that I can confirm my elders are liberals compared to yours. I hope your parents don't think similar to that.

@Amira Is an Ethiopian troll. She messages me asking if I was Ethiopian but I told her I am of pure Garxajis descent. She did not reply because she thought I would help her with her Ethiopian trolling.

I'm shocked I'm reading this from a fellow Isaaq person. Gosh, I am extremely intrigued. Yeah, that's actually very true.

When did this clan baloney start? It's shocking how qabil was the trigger of all the problems that occurred and is occurring in Somalia right now.

Damn, that is extreme backward thinking that I can confirm my elders are liberals compared to yours. I hope your parents don't think similar to that.

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12.gif

I thought you said you were Darood...?

Human

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12.gif

I thought you said you were Darood...?

I am but most Isaaq people I know in real life are pro-Somaliland and are against everything related to Somalia rather than Somaliland.

Is it bad to write formally?

It's as serious as it gets, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending