GENETICS This Habesha guy got Haplogroup J in his DNA Results...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but you will end up with a wife who uses this daily.
diana-skin-whitening-cream.jpg

It was nice talking to a 'unionist'. You guys are clearly rare.
:mjlol:

Lol, err...no.

N

nadia

when will it be the day that I don't get to see the word ethiopia ever mentioned on this forum again.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
That person isn't issaq, it is self explanatory from its posts....

:comeon: I've been verified by the HJ issaqs on here... Horta so many non issaqs claiming us, it's beyond begging it now..

It's funny how you call me 'It' when you were the main character for 5 children(all the non-arrogant Isaaqs) and 'It'(You).
latest

I wasn't claim for shit. Why would I beg to arrogant Isaaqs like yourself. I really question on whether or not you are from the tribe, Isaaq, because I've never encountered a User that was as arrogant and loves to compliment themselves as much as you do.

You should know your place by trying to instigate a fight with a teenager.

It's funny how you call me 'It' when you were the main character for 5 children(all the non-arrogant Isaaqs) and 'It'(You).
latest

I wasn't claim for shit. Why would I beg for arrogant Isaaqs like yourself. I really question on whether or not you are from the tribe, Isaaq, because I've never encountered a User that was as arrogant and loves to compliment themselves as much as you do.

You should know your place by trying to instigate a fight with a teenager.

Don't tag me ... imma let my issaq brothers finish you....

You've been exposed for lying, how can you claim to be ISSAQ WHEN YOU CLAIMING YOUR MJ?

Who lies about their tribe lol

What are you hiding?

Are you even Somali?

Yeah you said I was 13, so that would make me younger than you oh wait you said I was in primary school too, so?

Your a teenager? Your a middle aged single mother, on benefits for sure...
:fittytousand:

dont tag me naaya.... I won't stop cussing you out like last time but your irrelevant wallahi, do one
:siilaanyolaugh:

IMG_6465.GIF

Last edited:

Human

Don't tag me ... imma let my issaq brothers finish you....

You've been exposed for lying, how can you claim to be ISSAQ WHEN YOU CLAIMING YOUR MJ?

Who lies about their tribe lol

What are you hiding?

Are you even Somali?

Yeah you said I was 13, so that would make me younger than you oh wait you said I was in primary school too, so?

Your a teenager? Your a middle aged single mother, on benefits for sure...
:fittytousand:

dont tag me naaya.... I won't stop cussing you out like last time but your irrelevant wallahi, do one
:siilaanyolaugh:

View attachment 19567

Can you read, hunny? You best get out your 99p store glasses out to read all of my posts because I have never once claimed I was from the tribe, Isaaq. Your Isaaq brothers? Na, they are just people that are trying to side tackle your existence for being such a beg. Like, who makes posts like this:
beg.PNG

I would show you what I said because you fail to read anything.
ee.PNG

Why would I lie about my own age? I already confirmed my age which you probably saw already because you love seeing my posts in multiple threads
gg.PNG

You never cussed me and you fail to come up with good comebacks. The only thing I look at is your shit grammar and I wonder why you still love to instigate fights with me. Your posts are 'amazing' like this:
grammmaa.PNG

Come back to me when you retake your SATS.
:siilaanyosmile: 13 yr old.PNG

Can you read, hunny? You best get out your 99p store glasses out to read all of my posts because I have never once claimed I was from the tribe, Isaaq. Your Isaaq brothers? Na, they are just people that are trying to side tackle your existence for being such a beg. Like, who makes posts like this:
View attachment 19568

I would show you what I said because you fail to read anything.
View attachment 19570

Why would I lie about my own age? I already confirmed my age which you probably saw already because you love seeing my posts in multiple threads
View attachment 19571

You never cussed me and you fail to come up with good comebacks. The only thing I look at is your shit grammar and I wonder why you still love to instigate fights with me. Your posts are 'amazing' like this:
View attachment 19572

Come back to me when you retake your SATS.
:siilaanyosmile: View attachment 19569

Evidence of the LIAR....
IMG_6491.jpg

Evidence 2, this thing claiming ISSAQ

IMG_6492.jpg

When I break my fast later, I shall create a whole thread so EVERYONE ON SSPOT CAN SEE

IMG_6467.GIF

Human

Evidence of the LIAR....
View attachment 19573

Evidence 2, this thing claiming ISSAQ

View attachment 19574

When I break my fast later, I shall create a whole thread so EVERYONE ON SSPOT CAN SEE

Can you not read? I swear it's like you are begging for a fight to happen. But, the thing is you have told me time and time again that you have a limited amount of brain cells. So, you should focus on developing your negative attributes rather than trying to cause un-necessary drama,

If you ever finished taking your SATS, you would notice that I never once claimed I was Isaaq. The word 'fellow' doesn't equate me being part of the group but it has multiple meanings like many English words already do.

There is no point trying to instigate anything because I'm sure people will have trouble understanding what you are trying to say.

So, I am going to tell you to stop trying to cause drama on this forum and can you please act like your own actual age.

Anyways, I hope you have a good Ramadan.

I will create the thread later with a poll and the sspot users can decide for themselves....

I will only present hard evidence that has been revealed today...

It's going to be a entertaining evening folks...

Tick tock, tick tock.....:siilaanyolaugh:

Your asking a xabashi troll?

Darood, Dir and Hawiye are all fake clans. They make sense in a subclans level due to centuries of ancestry, but Somali clan genealogy starts to break up and make less sense as you get further and further away from the subclan level and into major figures like Isaaq, Hawiye and Darood. The historical narrative doesn't match the genealogical history of the subclans and Somali tribes are effectively clan conglomerates that all group together under an umbrella. It's why an Ogaden in K5 and a Surre from Jubba/Shabelle will have the same Y-DNA haplogroup as a HY like me. Or a MJ, a HG and a HA will all have the same subclade of E1b1b.

All in all, it's deeply sad that Somalis have destroyed their nation over Arab fairy tales that are about as true as Greek Myths.

Ogaden and Absames are mainly E1b1b. The Jijiga test scored 80%+, the T's were mainly Gadabursi.

The Djiboutian test for Dir scored 100% , Haplo T

and the Dire Dawa test scored 80%+ Haplo T

Status
Not open for further replies.